News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rivalry Racing Needs WERA EndurancRacers for 2006!

Started by 0hi0, November 14, 2005, 02:19:30 PM

0hi0

Rivalry Racing might make another go at it for 2006. I need a total of 3-4 riders, depending on Matt Macheka's plans. The team will be using 2 F4i's from last season which are in the process of some re-freshening. My goals are very realistic; compete for 3rd-4th place (if not better) in class in the MWSS.  

I'm in a very unusual situation. I'm a 100% traveler. This means I get free rental cars and hotels. However, on the down side, I'm not always able to prepare the bikes properly before each race. So, the potential canadites will be relied upon heavily to store, prep, wrench and transport the bikes.

I'd like to break the schedule down into two people for North and another two for the South. The North crew will be responsible for Autobahn, Grattan, Summit and Nelson. The South crew will be doing Jennings, Talladega, Cycle Jam, and Barber. Miller Motorsports Park will be determined upon transportation logistics. As for the GNF, it will be the fastest of the North and South crew. If we can get two bikes to last the season, we might run two teams.

I've learned a few things last season so here are the rules.
1.A spot on my roster will cost $150 non-refundable. You miss a race for ANY reason, that money will be used for transportation cost for replacement rider. $150 must be paid again before that rider runs another round.
2.Each rider will be responsible for a "Crash Kit". Each kit will consist of: Clutch and brake lever, shift and rear brake lever, windscreen and a clip-on tube.
3.Crashing: If the bikes are crashed in practice, the rider will assume all repairs. The first crash a rider has during the race, the repairs will be divided between the riders for that race. The second crash, the rider will assume all crash repairs.

Costs: I'm very aware that a large lump sum is very unrealistic for most club racers. I have found that a race by race payment has worked out in the past. Costs for each race include: Oils, brakes, tires (Michelin), gas, bike transportation costs, and race fees, divided between each racer for the event. Each racer will be responsible for their practice fees.

Resumes and questions can be forwarded to millerh92@yahoo.com

Hank

0hi0

2006 WERA National Endurance Series

3/25 Jennings GP - 6 Hour
4/8 Talladega Gran Prix Raceway - 4 Hour
5/13 Autobahn Country Club - 4 Hour
6/10 Miller Motorsports Park - 6 Hour
6/30 Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta - 6 Hour
715 Grattan Raceway - 6 Hour
8/12 Summit Point Raceway - 6 Hour
9/9 Nelson Ledges Road Course - 8 Hour
9/23 Barber Motorsports Park - 4 Hour
10/13 Grand National Finals - 4 Hour

wvracer97

Hank, please email teamsksracing@earthlink.net with further info on your plans for Miller Motorsports Park.  This 6 hour is the weekend before the AMA round I'll be competing in.  I'd love to get some competitive track time out there and it's "in my neighborhood!"  Thanks!

0hi0