News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2003 RACE SCHED.

Started by bbob, December 16, 2002, 09:33:38 AM

bbob

Can anyone direct me to at least a partial sched. for 2003.  I photograph many of the race weekends and will be expanding to many other tracks this year..i.e. BarBer.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give...
www.action-fotos.com
bbob@gamewood.net
Branam's Action Photography

TiffineyIngram

Although we don't have the schedule on our website, a tentative schedule is posted on roadracingworld.com.

bbob

Thanks alot, this sure helps with my upcoming year figuring out how to cover the most events. Branam's Photography is going to be very busy this next year.

racesbikes

Can anyone verify if the Team Challenge events have been cancelled in the Southwest and Pacific regions?

When will a decision be made, or has it already?

???

TiffineyIngram

Due to lack of entries, the Team Challenge will not be run in the Southwest or Pacific regions.  Instead of a regional championship, the TC will now be a national championship with 8 rounds throughout the Central and Eastern regions of '02, beginning and ending with Daytona.

racesbikes

Tiffiney, thanks for your response. Not really the answer I wanted to see, but oh well.

If two of the 8 rounds are Daytona, can you list the tentative sites for the remaining 6 rounds. I would like to get an idea of how Central/East the series will be.

TIA

Thingy

Tiffany-

So we will? have the TCs in the MW, GP, and GL regions.  I hope so.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!