News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Team Stumpy is Growing!

Started by StumpysWife, November 01, 2005, 05:01:15 AM

StumpysWife

Here's a pic of our newest addition to Team Stumpy.  He's on his head in the black circle.  When I told my mom he's on his head, she said, "Just like his father!"

Actually we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but I think it's a boy so I call it he and will apoligize to it later if I'm wrong.   We call it Todd.  As in Todd the Tadpole.

Heather

r1owner

Congratulations!  

It is a life changing event to have a child, but each hug they give you makes you feel like nothing else.

I'm sure if they video taped it, you can see his right (throttle hand) twitching!

Suzy

That is so cool. Congragulations to you and your wife.

diesel748

congrats!!!!
I'm very happy for both of you.

Pierre - Team PMR

Woo Hoo...congrats!  thats soooo cool!  
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

TommyG

Team Stumpy gear available in youth sizes?? ::)

TZDeSioux

StumpysWife

QuoteTeam Stumpy gear available in youth sizes?? ::)

Of course!!!  Greg's already looking at pink plastic for the xr50, if need be.

Hey thanks everyone for the congrats.  It's an exciting time for sure.  Luckily I'm not sick at all.  Just growing like our little team!

Is it bad I still think puppies are cuter than babies?  

Heather

Dawn

QuoteIs it bad I still think puppies are cuter than babies?  

Heather

Nope, not at all.

However, there will be one exception and that will be that your child is the cutiest of all!

;)

StumpysWife

QuoteHowever, there will be one exception and that will be that your child is the cutiest of all!

;)

Well obviously.  Have you ever seen a cuter fetus standing on his head?  I doubt it!

;D

Chuck

Chef

Heather,
I need a hugg!!!!

I can probably wait till I see you at the track, or even the bike show, but I miss you,...  and that one guy you hang out wit...
 ;D

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Couldnt happen to a sweeter couple!!!

miss you guys!!!

AND YES I STILL OWE YOU ALL A VISIT, (so dont mention it)

Tell Mom and Dad, Ike said "WUTTUP???!!!"
and Judy, Johnson.. ya'll got too many peeps!!!

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.