Attention Midwest Safty Crew...

Started by Mark Bernard, October 10, 2005, 07:41:11 AM

Mark Bernard

QuoteYep, what Mark said. We couldn't do it without you guys and gals. Thanks for everything. We appreciate all you do for us all season long.

And Mark, a hearty congrats to you, your family and friends on a multi-championship season. Well earned and well deserved.

Can't wait to see you fly on that XB next season. Let's get together, draft past Ed Key and rattle his fillings when we roar past!

I have you to thank Paul! Your words of encourgament and support through this season really kept my drive going! That and the use of your XB-9 at MAM when I blew my head gasket. You rock! I am proud and honoured to have you as a good friend!

As far as ganging up on ED... I told him Sunday that he is now on "my list" for next season! We'll show everyone that  the "Buell guys" are here to stay! lol! We will have some BIG BIG fun nest season!  ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Mark Bernard

QuoteMArk, if you dont remember, they still do put am and ex on track at teh same time in LW and F40. ;D. BTW are you gonna retire that dinosaur for next year?

Your gonna have to really get a great start if your going to run with me! lol!

Retire the Dinosour huh? Well.... semi-retire I suppose. I will keep it for a back up bike and a rain bike. I will get to see my new bike at Daytona! I am so excited about the new bike I can't hardley contain myself!  ;)

Now back to our regularly scheduled program......
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteYour gonna have to really get a great start if your going to run with me! lol!

HEhe.

BTW have you rode down HWY 2 to Dixon lately? We went down a few weeks ago to teh Blackhawk Statue. Ate at Jays which has a GREEAAATTTT burgurs in an old 50's setting.

BTW I just got home from work. Rode back in 11 miles of DENSE FOG. Was so bad I had to take my glasses off just to see farther than 15ft in front of the bike. :o
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mark Bernard

I was down that way just the other day. What a beautiful drive it is this time of year.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard