News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Attention Midwest Safty Crew...

Started by Mark Bernard, October 10, 2005, 07:41:11 AM

Mark Bernard

I just wanted to thank all of you for an outstanding season! You guys and gals are the best by far, bar none!

It has been a great season for me and I just want each and every one of you to know how much I appreciate all that you do for us racers! You are absolutley the BEST in this business!

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap..... (insert loud whistle here)  clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!

Thank you all! Mark Bernard and the Kegel crew!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

H-man

Very classy move by and classy guy and his crew 8)

I'm pleased to count you among my friends Mark.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Mark Bernard

QuoteI'm pleased to count you among my friends Mark.

Ditto my friend! It was great to see you this past weekend. I wish we had more time to chat before I had to hit the road yesterday. Come to the banquet and we'll get loopy and tell lies.  ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Gixxer124

Thanks to all the cornerworkers this year. I visited you too many times. ;D

Suzy

It was my honor to you all.  I had a great time. Thank you.  ;D

BTW, who was it that said Thank you to me for helping him find out if he made a lap at pit out after his bike went mechanical at T9 on Sunday at Gingerman. I appreciate you coming over to say thanks, that's what makes it all worth doing this for me.  ;)

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteI just wanted to thank all of you for an outstanding season! You guys and gals are the best by far, bar none!

It has been a great season for me and I just want each and every one of you to know how much I appreciate all that you do for us racers! You are absolutley the BEST in this business!

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap..... (insert loud whistle here)  clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!

Thank you all! Mark Bernard and the Kegel crew!

And if things go right for me, I *might* be picking up a XB9R to play with you in T-bike, Supertwins and LWSS ;D

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mark Bernard

Way cool Rob! I hope it pans out for you. We will only be able to play together in practice sessions tho, My "uuh hum" (year's) as an amature are done.
I wrapped up my championships on sunday. I won LW F-40, LW SuperSport, and SuperTwins! WOW! What a season!  Daytona... Here we come!  ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Gixxer124

QuoteIt was my honor to you all.  I had a great time. Thank you.  ;D

BTW, who was it that said Thank you to me for helping him find out if he made a lap at pit out after his bike went mechanical at T9 on Sunday at Gingerman. I appreciate you coming over to say thanks, that's what makes it all worth doing this for me.  ;)

That was me. Mechanical? That was the most painful "mechanical" I've ever had. ;D Thanks again. (Are you single? ;))

H-man

Say Bernie, given the great year you've had (on top of past performances), tell ya what I'm gonna do for you my friend.  When you win down at ROC, I'll take that big ole trophy and put it up for ya 8)

Yeah, yeah I know it's really big of me.  But hey!  What are friends for? ;)

No sense you and the Mrs. re-arranging the house for all those awards ;D
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Mark Bernard

Thanks H...! You'r soooooo considerate! lol

I think we can find a little room some where. That is "if" I win.... ::) ;)  :D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

PJ

Yep, what Mark said. We couldn't do it without you guys and gals. Thanks for everything. We appreciate all you do for us all season long.

And Mark, a hearty congrats to you, your family and friends on a multi-championship season. Well earned and well deserved.

Can't wait to see you fly on that XB next season. Let's get together, draft past Ed Key and rattle his fillings when we roar past!
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteWay cool Rob! I hope it pans out for you. We will only be able to play together in practice sessions tho, My "uuh hum" (year's) as an amature are done.
I wrapped up my championships on sunday. I won LW F-40, LW SuperSport, and SuperTwins! WOW! What a season!  Daytona... Here we come!  ;D

MArk, if you dont remember, they still do put am and ex on track at teh same time in LW and F40. ;D. BTW are you gonna retire that dinosaur for next year?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod