Hey Mark.....

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, September 12, 2005, 02:16:10 AM

dylanfan53

I hope Mark didn't do all that on a waving yellow...
Don Cook
CCS #53

Mark Bernard

QuoteTranslation:  Exiting turn six, I thank the gods of Milwaukee thunder for granting me precicely ten times more engine displacement than my rival on the 125.  Using every last bit of my skill as a racer, I accelerate down the straightaway, pass him,  and disappear into the distance.  At turn eight, I stop to check if any of the pushrods in my old boat anchor have bent, then continue to turn nine, where I stop again to check the oil level.  (Can't be too careful with those Buell's you know!)
At the apex of nine, I notice a buzzing in my ear.  Looking to the right, I can't believe that turkey on the toy bike is back!  Those pesky little 2-stroke guys just don't know when to quit!  Knowing that cubic inches are the answer to everything, I manfully twist the throttle yet again to dispatch my pint-sized foe.
Unbeknownst to me, the track is about to take a sudden curve....

LMFAO!  ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Mark Bernard

QuoteI hope Mark didn't do all that on a waving yellow...

Nope... the last lap. And not the cool down lap either!  ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Mark Bernard

QuoteHA HA!!!!

You didn't tell me about that Mark!

Did you have time while you were airborn to do any tricks? Can Can? Knack Knack? Let one hand go and point at K3? LOL!!

I was going to go for a no handed landing with one foot on the peg.... but I didn't want to look egotistical!  ::)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Mark Bernard

QuoteLOL
Well, if he did go down, we could have used that 125 as a pry bar.
;D

XIII
I think there is a specialty Buell tool to get it off of me. You had that there with you... right?  :D Oh wait... "I" am the Buell tool!  ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Chuck

QuoteTranslation:  Exiting turn six, I thank the gods of Milwaukee thunder for granting me precicely ten times more engine displacement than my rival on the 125.  Using every last bit of my skill as a racer, I accelerate down the straightaway, pass him,  and disappear into the distance.  At turn eight, I stop to check if any of the pushrods in my old boat anchor have bent, then continue to turn nine, where I stop again to check the oil level.  (Can't be too careful with those Buell's you know!)
At the apex of nine, I notice a buzzing in my ear.  Looking to the right, I can't believe that turkey on the toy bike is back!  Those pesky little 2-stroke guys just don't know when to quit!  Knowing that cubic inches are the answer to everything, I manfully twist the throttle yet again to dispatch my pint-sized foe.
Unbeknownst to me, the track is about to take a sudden curve....

lol!!!!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote :D Oh wait... "I" am the Buell tool!  ;D

So its confirmed, Mark is a tool. ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod