News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Care and feeding of your leathers

Started by spyderchick, December 03, 2002, 10:48:25 AM

spyderchick

A few brief points here

This is the best time of year for everyone to check over their leathers

* get your leathers cleaned. (call your local dry cleaner to ask if they do this, make sure you tell them what the leathers are used for.) If you have a zip out liner, you can throw that in the washer then dry on the line. If you put them in the dryer, pull  them out of the dryer before they get "crispy"

* have your leathers repaired. Even if you are getting new ones, it makes the old set more saleable or available to you or your buds as back-up leathers when it rains or you crash.

* if you plan to buy new leathers, now is a good time to get killer deals on last year's stuff. Look for quality construction and adequate armour.

* finally, if you need lettering and logos, or even repairs,now is the best time to take care of it. I get quite busy from the last minute people. You can contact me at 414.327.0967 or spyder@wi.rr.com for info and pricing.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tshort

Hey Spyderchick - who are you?  I see you're a local - interested in getting some Milwaukee-area CCS people together to talk racing/wrenching this winter?  let me know.

-Tom
tshort9@excite.com
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
spyder@wi.rr.com
sometime CCS racer, Wegman board member, aka Rhiannon's mom/pit wench
Alexa Krueger