News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Video...Autobahn trackday 6/18 & 6/19

Started by Speedballer347, June 23, 2005, 01:03:05 PM

Speedballer347

Had a blast!!!!
Been away from the corners for too long....I feel like a newbie who has just been bitten by the knee-draggin bug :D

Took the trashed 929 stunna over there.  Got down to 1:35-36's w/ a trashed motor, worn suspension, bad brakes, -1 +10 gearing, etc.... I am very happy.

Monty, and the rest from STT were the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Got a lot of quizical looks, a lot of evil stares, and half a dozen headshakes.  By the end of the day(s) everyone was cool to me.

It is feels good to be making a comeback...and I miss the people/friends in the pits the most.

[link=highspeedassault.com/images/autobahn1.wmv]Trackday Vid[/link]

BTW: to the am who ran me into the grass entering in T3 on purpose, suchs getting passed by a stuntbike uh?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

IKE and K3 Kris ... Great seeing yopu both again! 8)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

r1owner

Dude, Speedballer, good to see you back on the track!  You should be at VIR this weekend!!

This track rocks!!!!!  :o 8) ;D

cbecker33

Looks like it was fun....I really enjoyed your tire changing procedure.  So when is the next trackday/race close to St. Louis??

Chris

Super_KC124

What? No fur? You can do better than that. ;D

r1owner

QuoteLooks like it was fun....I really enjoyed your tire changing procedure.  So when is the next trackday/race close to St. Louis??

Chris

Chris.... What's up?   Are you back in STL?

The next track day is next to lats weekend in July I believe.  You going to be there?

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteIKE and K3 Kris ... Great seeing yopu both again! 8)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You'll be back!  It's in your blood!  You'll never be free, you hear me?  NEVER!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

cbecker33

QuoteChris.... What's up?   Are you back in STL?

The next track day is next to lats weekend in July I believe.  You going to be there?

Yep, I'm all done with Louisiana.  I'm now living downtown.  I'll be at that trackday, but I'd like to get one more in before then....are there any relatively close?

Chris

cbecker33

Interesting.....I was searching for autobahn and I came across this......

http://www.supersportbike.com/forums/index.php?s=02b0116f3798fb3080dc8e64f2517538&showtopic=9907&st=0&#entry122889

Looks like Erik made quite the impression.

OmniGLH

LOL

Thumbs up to you, Eric... good to see you're making a comeback.

Already making waves in the trackday crowd.  LOL.  What you need to do is strap a turkey pan on the bottom and enter that beast in ULGP...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak