News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone recieve threir certs from Oct. Gateway????

Started by Speedballer347, November 30, 2002, 10:42:47 AM

Speedballer347

Pirelli, Vortex, etc?????
I haven't seen anything other than the CCS checks that were given out at the end of the weekend.
Anyone know what's up? :P
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Gixxer124

I haven't recieved anything either. Have you ask Steve if he has gotten anything?

sdiver68

Nope, I called Pirelli and left a message on Wednesday, but no response, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt with the holiday until Monday at least :)
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

QuoteNope, I called Pirelli and left a message on Wednesday, but no response, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt with the holiday until Monday at least :)
Steve, what about Vortex, Silkolene, EBC etc....isn't it weird that none of them have sent out certs?
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

sdiver68

Nah...i'm betting CCS didn't send out results due to getting ready for Daytona  :'(
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

QuoteNah...i'm betting CCS didn't send out results due to getting ready for Daytona  :'(
Thanks Steve, that makes sense.
I don't mind waiting forever to get the certs, just wanted to make sure that we would eventually get them. :)