News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Street Tires from Tom Mason?

Started by tigerblade, June 09, 2005, 12:27:39 PM

tigerblade

Probably should just call directly, but thought someone might know.  I think I want a set of Pilot Powers for the SV as I convert it back to street for this year.  Anyone (Edgar maybe) know if Tommy can get them?  Better deal than through other vendors?  
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Protein Filled

Yes, he can get them if they are in stock and at a better price than vendors, specially since it includes mounting and balancing.

Make sure you call him to ask him to bring them along though, since he may not have a 160 rear with him in the truck.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

GrecianFormula40

Kris,
Jeremy, Tim, Becca and I will be at Heartland Park next weekend, let me know if you want me to pick up a set for you. Give your wheels to Jeremy. Tommy had Powers at the last two races.
Randy
CCS EX GP #181

tigerblade

QuoteKris,
Jeremy, Tim, Becca and I will be at Heartland Park next weekend, let me know if you want me to pick up a set for you. Give your wheels to Jeremy. Tommy had Powers at the last two races.
Randy

I probably won't have the bike in Columbia for a couple of weeks but that's a good idea.  I'll get a hold of you when I'm ready to do something.  Thanks!  #91
Younger Oil Racing

Super Dave

Super Dave

OmniGLH

What's a set of powers going for these days?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

tstruyk

I think I paid right at 200... could be wrong though
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

tigerblade

QuoteI think I paid right at 200... could be wrong though

If that's right I'll probably send some $$$ to Topeka with you guys.
Younger Oil Racing