News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Class points update?

Started by AM_#726, June 07, 2005, 10:44:33 AM

AM_#726

Does anyone know when the class or track points will be updated, just wondering?

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Thorny

usually they are right on top of that in December, I think they do it when they know all the checks cleared from the entries for the summer.

Chuck

Man this really does get brought up every year on here.  

There a little slow on points and stuff, once the events start rolling like they are right now.  I made a big stink about it last year on here and on the phone and it didn't do a bit of good.  So instead of getting people all riled up about it or getting upset with overworked CCS employees I just try to deal with it.  

You can try to add them yourself, several people do it succesfully.  I tried it last year but my numbers where never the same as what CCS had.  At every event you can usually go to a scoring tower if it's not to busy at the time and ask to see the points on paper.  They usually have them for every region.

AM_#726

I can add my own points, but would like to see where our whole team stands if ref to everyone else. (hard to figure out other peoples pts)

Xian_13

I gave up on CCS along time ago...

I now keep my own lists of points.
Including taking a photo of results, so i don't have to wait for the races to be posted online.

What classes/regions are you looking for?

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Scott

Xian,

How 'bout amateur unlimited GP?

ninelives59

it is funny how the points update battle go's.Year after year iit is the same thing.they will update it when we have done two or more race dates,by then who will care!!  
CCS FLORIDA  #6
9LIVESRACING
PIRELLI TIRES
WWR DESIGNS
EXTREME PHOTO'S

ecumike

Quoteit is funny how the points update battle go's.Year after year iit is the same thing.they will update it when we have done two or more race dates,by then who will care!!  

Who cares is right.. yea, whether it's right after the race or 4 weekends later.. it doesn't matter until the end anyways.  I don't see what all the big fuss is?

Xian_13

QuoteXian,

How 'bout amateur unlimited GP?

Check your PMs

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

cbr806

Ok - wait until the end of the year to update mike's points, but I'd like mine a little sooner.  Points are not really that important though, just makes the guys running in the back feel bad.  Maybe we should just stop keeping track all together so everyone can say they ended up tied for first.

StumpysWife

If you are serious about points, keep track of everyone's points--not just your own.  It's not difficult or time consuming if you do it right away after every event.  This early in the year, catch up wouldn't be a big deal.  If there is a problem, you can easily refer to your spreadsheet as proof.

Heather