News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

This isn't a scummy thing to do...is it?

Started by Decreasing_Dave, November 27, 2002, 08:33:55 AM

Decreasing_Dave

Ok..I ran Dunlops last year (last 2 races).  I have accumulated $170 in Dunlop bucks.  That would be a good thing, except here's the problem.

I don't want to run Dunlops next year.

Personaly, Dunlops don't seem to support my riding style.  I was sliding WAY more than I should have been.  I was thinking maybe Pirellis.

Is there anyone out there that would switch $ for $ with me???

(OR, the scummy part?)  What if, I bought someone a  set of Dunlops and sold the tires to them at a reduced price?  I wouldn't be getting all of my D-bucks, but I would be getting most of them.  The other person would be getting a set of race tires cheaper than normal. :-/

sdiver68

Not scummy at all.  :)

How about this one, theoretically, person decides to switch tire brands, but has a bunch of certs from Dunlop.  What to do?  Run Dunlops one last weekend but claim Pirelli on the sponsorship.....  :D

MCRA Race School Instructor

Protein Filled

I don't see it as wrong to sell/barter the certificates or the tires. IMO, You earned them, so you should be allowed to use them as you wish.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Are you some kind of dirt bag or what?? How can you possibly do something like that? Give them to me as your punishment. Honestly, what's the big deal? I would've done that without a second thought if I was you. :)