News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Helmet Requirements...Name/Number

Started by Chris_s, May 26, 2005, 06:16:12 AM

Chris_s

Well my buddy got a vinyl machine so he cut me out my number and name for my helmet.  quesiton i have is.  is there any specific location these must be?  ive got the suomy martin rep (black silver and white) and he cut out black letters and numbers.  so im limited where i can put them.... ???

Super Dave

I put mine on the chin bar.  If you're lying on your back, you'll want them exposed.  If you're lying on your chest, you head will probably flop one way or another so that they are exposed on the chin bar.
Super Dave

rotoboge

Mine were done by "Stumpy"... I put them on the chinbar, back of the helmet and both sides. I would not want them mistaking me for somebody else! :o

Chris_s

so i guess midway should be fine?  on the sides?  a tiny bit more towards the back? :-[

H-man

Keep in mind that if you've any thoughts toward participating with WERA, they do not want/allow the number on the chin.

If you have it on the chin and somewhere else, they aren't gonna have you cover the chin number or scrape it off ;)  They just don't want that as the only number.

Go figure ??? :-/
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill