News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

HELP SUPER DAVE ROSNO SECTION

Started by roadrashroeser, November 25, 2002, 04:18:57 PM

roadrashroeser

Super Dave Rosno is losing his school dates on Thursday. The culprit is a sport rider day, which is not even for racers really. So what we need to do is email Kevin Elliot and all his staff and let them know how you feel about that. No rude remarks just positive reasons why they should not take away Thursdays before race weekends from VRS. If we wanted uncontrolled decisions on our racing series we would join AMA Pro Racing. We are the power we pay entry fees and those fines they have, have a voice in this world and start with helping out a fellow racer. Thanks
Mike Roeser
Mike Roeser

Super Dave

Thanks, Mike, for the thought.

I think I've voiced some opinions, and I'm sure others have theirs.  They might be worth sharing with CCS, and it might be to no avail.  

I've think our program has offered some really great opportunities to riders that were not possible with any other programs.  If we didn't, the other programs might have more riders.
Super Dave

fourandsix

QuoteSuper Dave Rosno is losing his school dates on Thursday. The culprit is a sport rider day, which is not even for racers really. So what we need to do is email Kevin Elliot and all his staff and let them know how you feel about that. No rude remarks just positive reasons why they should not take away Thursdays before race weekends from VRS. If we wanted uncontrolled decisions on our racing series we would join AMA Pro Racing. We are the power we pay entry fees and those fines they have, have a voice in this world and start with helping out a fellow racer. Thanks
Mike Roeser

You have a valid point , you are the customer and you can choose where to go. My suggestion would be to boycott BHF , they are in the process of spending a huge amount of money and will need to recoup it.The CCS people do not care what your opinions are that is why all the good people they have hired since being taken over byCCE have left , the only thing that interests them is your money and back gate fee's. Dave is a great guy and they don't care as he doesn't matter in their plans. They will not want a wed program as most peple won't take off work . i could go on and on but it will not change the outcome. Don't waste your e mails on kevin Elliot he doesn't care.

Super Dave

Thanks for the thought, Jim.

Not sure what's happening yet.  I got the message off my machine about twelve hours ago, so I'm just spinning.  Didn't sleep much last night.  Had quite a bit to think about.  I'm sure you understand, having a business yourself.

Now, I've got to work, too.  I think I might be preoccupied... :o
Super Dave

sdiver68

Boycott BHF?  Do you really want to throw out the baby with the bathwater?

Jim, I gotta disagree with you here.  What's the alternative, WERA, who has been shut out of Gateway, BHF, and Road America?   Not everyone has unlimited budgets, or unlimited time to travel to places like Hallett, VIR, Barber, and Talladega to participate in a "regional" series.

I agree we need to pull together and make our opinions heard, but if it isn't done in a constructive manner you can forget about getting good results.

MCRA Race School Instructor

Super Dave

No, I wouldn't wish a Boycott on Blackhawk.  The whole problem might be in their lap.  But if you were told by an organization that you were going to book six race weekends on your race track that was extensively repaved (I'll throw it out at a million bucks...), but you also wanted a "Sport Rider Day" and it was going to be on Thursday...

Well, you'd have to listen.

I have decisions that need to be made, but I will need information too.  
Super Dave

slowpoke97

what!!!!!!! they cant take rosnos class away i need the track time and rosno did nothing wrong to lose this i need is track days i dont think they should take it away cause it is helping alot of racers better so they arent getting in the way

Dawn

Heath:

I noticed your tag line 'I live my life a quarter mile at a time'  The famous line from the movie "The Fast and the Furious"

I LOL'd - If you live your life a quarter mile at a time, you may want to try drag racing.   ;)

Dawn   :)

OmniGLH

ARGH.

This sucks... I hope they don't officially do it.  One of the many nice things about Rosno's school is the fact that it's on Thursdays BEFORE race weekends.  I can go to the class, try out some new things, get some advice, and then put it immediately to use that weekend.  
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Super Dave

Potentially, what I may be able to offer...

It would be for licensed racers only...

Someone would need to rent the track for practice, what ever track you want.  Then I could come up with a fee to help out.  
Super Dave

slowpoke97

dawn i cant drag race cause i love roadraceing alot and i just want to get faster