News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanksgiving....

Started by Super Dave, November 22, 2002, 06:35:07 AM

Super Dave

Hi, happy to be racing.  Glad we have a community of racers.  It wouldn't be fun without us all.

But I need to pass my thanks on to the CCS staff in Texas.  You guys take a whole lot of flack, back talk, etc., etc.  Hopefully, we don't make it too bad.

Anyway, I'd like to pass my thanks on to you this holiday season.  I've been doing this for quite a while, and I can only imagine some of what you go through.

Additionally, to all the local staffs and corner workers...thank you!
Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

So does this mean us cornerworkers get a discount on your school? ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Might be able to work something out....

But now CCS is trying to wrench the dates I set up with Blackhawk Farms Raceway for 2003.  How generous of an organization that I've raced with since 1988 to take away dates that I've been utilizing for four years.

Is it worth a note to Kevin Elliott...?
Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

Dave, arent your school dates on thursdays? WTF do they want thursdays now then?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Super Dave

Yesterday afternoon, I listened to my message that CCS now has Thursday at Blackhawk.  They're going to move their Monday Sport Rider Day to Thursday.

I think Bill F believed that it was the day that gave VRS more entries rather than the content and character of our program.
Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

So basically they want to move your school out so they can fit the 4-5 people that actually show up at the SR days? Geesh, leave it on monday. What did they expect last year? 200+ kids rushing in to ride teh track? First year, they have to give it time.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Super Dave

They were getting more in other markets.  They feel that they can get more by paying a staff to be around for four days for three days of work.

I say we all start belt sander drag racing.   8)
Super Dave

EX#996

Dave....

Don't give up yet.  Perhaps we will be able to sway CCS to reconsider their decision.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

I agree.  But time is of the essence.  I have to think of the sponsorships that I try to get for all of my instructors.  And I have to do promotion too.  The longer I wait, the more money I loose.  And that's just not acceptable anymore.  You know, wife, kids, house...little things...LOL ;D
Super Dave

Super Dave

Whew.  Wasn't that a wild ride?  I am not certain on the dates, but it seems that CCS has moved three of their Sport Rider Days to Monday so that we can continue with our Visionsports' programs on Thursdays.

We are loosing a day....
Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

Congrats Dave. Hopefully I can do one.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141