Paging Stumpy da sticker guy

Started by OmniGLH, April 15, 2005, 08:23:27 AM

OmniGLH

Hey... my buddy Nate is looking for a possible logo redesign (do you do that?) and printing up some stickers for his company.  I think he emailed you last week about it, but I'm not sure if you ever got it.  Is this something you can do?

Jim
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Protein Filled

Stumpy and Heather are on their way to BHF for the NESBA round this weekend. He'll won't be back online until Monday...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

OmniGLH

Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

StumpysWife

Hi Jim,

Stumpy would have to say for sure, but he's not going to be able to deal with anything until next week at the earliest right now.    

I'll pass this on to him, though.

Heather

smoke

Heather

Can you let stumpy know I need some stuff too please.

gsxr401@verizon.net

stumpy

Hey Guys,
 Been REAL busy trying to get stuff ready for racing and getting REAL busy at work too. I'm gonna be really cramped for time this week, because I'm leaving for RA wednesday. After that I will be all caught up and ready for more work ;) I do logo design also. Let me know how I can help out!

Thanks, Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

smoke

OmniGLH

QuoteHey Guys,
 Been REAL busy trying to get stuff ready for racing and getting REAL busy at work too. I'm gonna be really cramped for time this week, because I'm leaving for RA wednesday. After that I will be all caught up and ready for more work ;) I do logo design also. Let me know how I can help out!

Thanks, Stumpy

Talked to Nate last night... he mentioned you got in touch with him.  Thanks!   Hope for both of you are able to put a deal together.  :)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak