Tentative 2003 VRS Dates...

Started by Super Dave, November 21, 2002, 02:13:35 AM

Super Dave

Visionsports Riding Schools (VRS) are for amateur and expert racers, new racers, and sport riders.  We work pretty hard with you, as some of you know, to try to help you out and make this all a bit easier.

Special pricing for enrolling early, riders that already have a license, and for riders that have attended a VRS program before.  Many racers enroll in all for schools.  There is special pricing for that program also.

For more information, you can go to http://www.team-visionsports.com

Contact me directly about pricing for all four programs.

The tentative dates at the newly repaved Blackhawk Farms Raceway in Rockton, IL:

• April 3rd

• May 29th

• July 17th

• Septmeber 4th
[/b]

I am available for one on one and group work on your day at your track.

Drop me a note if you have any questions.

visionsprt@netwurx.net

"Super" Dave Rosno
Visionsports Riding Schools
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Visionsports sucks.  Rosno's an idiot.  It's a waste of money.  Better to spend the money on a Second Look seat skin or something.  Don't go there.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!!!b][/b]

C'mon, Dave!  The whole point of my taking your school is so I can beat people.  If you advertise, they'll come too, and then I won't have an advantage.  I thought we'd discussed this before...) ;)
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

dave333

Hey SD,

I alternate between being erraticly fast and stupid slow.  I Take T10 so fast at BHF I almost always wind up off the track.  I took T2 so slow at Gingerman last year I could have gotten off and walked faster.  Oh yeah, I hate right hand turns and I crash a lot.  Can you help me?

Perv NOTE:

Erratic - unpredictable, without pattern, having no fixed or regular course; wandering.  

EX#996

QuoteI Take T10 so fast at BHF I almost always wind up off the track.  

Um...  Corner 10 at BHF's is the store.  I would certianly hope that it would be located off the track   :o

Just teasing...  Are you talking about corner 7 just before you head up the front straight?

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

dave333

Oh boy.  I meant 7 ::)  Good catch!!!

It was T10 at Putnam that introduced me to crashing.  That has kinda stuck in my mind as THE turn to the front straight.  

And SD,

I can't remember the turn #'s at race tracks.  Ya got anything for that?  

Super Dave

Uh, take lots of vitamins...

Really, though, can we help?  I would think so.  Sometimes it's just a matter of looking at the problem dynamically.  It might be in your body position, it might be the rear ride height, it might be just about anything.  

But if we have a directed thing that we're trying to over come....well, that's half the battle.  

Often times, curing one problem or concern fixes a whole lot of other things.  Then other problems surface.  On to that one.  

I'd be we can help.
Super Dave

dave333

BTW, SD, I am serious about hating right turns and crashing a lot.  (Would you believe I have only crashed coming out of right hand turns???)  If my bike is together by May I would really like to check out your school up at BHF.  What does it run dollar wise?  What is the schedule?  Is it just one day or is it multiple days?  Do you have bikes you rent or is it strictly byob?  Thanks...

EX#996

QuoteBTW, SD, I am serious about hating right turns and crashing a lot.  (Would you believe I have only crashed coming out of right hand turns???)  If my bike is together by May I would really like to check out your school up at BHF.  What does it run dollar wise?  What is the schedule?  Is it just one day or is it multiple days?  Do you have bikes you rent or is it strictly byob?  Thanks...

Hey Dave333..

Click on his web address listed in his signature line.  His site will answer all your questions.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

dave333

Hey Dawn,

My motives for asking here are two-fold.  first to get the info.  second, to give SD a chance to talk a little about his school here.  My questions are sincere, I will take another school next spring.  I took schwantz this year and got better.  I wonder if SD can follow Kev's act of riding so sneaky fast that the photographer following and filming him runs off the track...

Gixxer124

Dave, I know what's happening. In a right hand turn, your throttle hand is on the bottom and your holding yourself on the bike with it. QUIT TWISTING IT! ;D ;D Use your leg to help hold yourself on. Just a thought. Later, Kevin

dave333

What about grip it and rip it?   ;D

Super Dave

Cost?  OK, if you've never been to my school and you sign up late, like six days to the day of and there is space available, $265.  If you've got a license from CCS, NESBA, WERA, AHRMA, AMA Pro Dirt Track, or even a certificate from another school, same time frame, $235.  Finally, if you've been to my school and you didn't enroll early, again, $205.

I get the enrollment at least seven days early, take off $15.

Two weeks before, $30 off.

And get it to me four weeks prior, save $45.  

Enroll early, save money, period.

I do have programs for those who would like to do all four schools up front.  Some more savings there.  Not a lot as it still costs a good amount to rent the track, pay the corner workers, print the materials, pay the insurance, etc.  I've lost a whole lot of money not having enough people come.  Just trying, and trying to get the word out.

After you come, you can have may ear for suspension consultations for free during race weekends.  If I'm at a track day, and no one has bought me for personal tutoring, I'm yours too.

As for right hand turn problems...

Hard to give you an answer exactly what it is.  Can be a lot of things.  I do better in lefts, myself.  I think I understand why.  There can be a whole list of reasons, we'd just have to start by watching and seeing what you do.  Sometimes it can be a suspension thing, but again, I'd need to see it.

Sometimes it can be as simple as foot postion.  

When you say you crash coming out, do you mean highside or low side?
Super Dave