CCS races at JenningsGP..!

Started by MELK-MAN, April 04, 2005, 10:25:05 AM

MELK-MAN

Record # of entries for this very nice SE and FL region combined event. Everything went smooth as usual with FL region races . USGPRU was also ran with our regular schedule and we got ALL the racing in..
Weather was rainy friday, and windy for Sat Practice but Sunday was BEAUTIFUL!! See you all at the end of the month at JenningsGP for the FL region race!!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Racingxtc7

Saturday and sunday were GREAT!! It was my first time there and is now one of my FAVORITE tracks.

GTL- after warming it up I shut her down bacause of the long wait at pit out and couldn't get it restarted. Total rooky mistake, I admit nothing. I started from hot pit. Dead last by the entire turn one. I put my head down, caught and past a group of three, there was a full front straight to the next group, caught and pasted them, then there was another full front straight to the next group, reeled them in but ran out of time. Finished 5th of of 12.

USGPRU 125 got a wicked start, past three rows worth of bikes, ran around on the outside of turn one, tucked in with my buddy Tom #78 and three other bikes, diced it up a bit but was having trouble pasting. Red flag. Totally blew the second start, loss Tom and that group, so I was riding on my own. Finished 24th of 38.

All and all, it was a great weekend and I'm happy with my decision to get a 125!!

Jeff Permanian
am#976

www.jenningsgp.com
www.usgpru.net

Stinger562

Jeff it sounds like you had a good time at Jennings, you might want to change that link to jenningsgp.com though ;)
Hopefully you can make the next race there.

Clay

I tried hard to make it, but my bike is having "issues".  :(  

I heard you had a crazy amount of entries.  It would have been my first expert race.  Donald made it, but had shock issues.  Bummer for both of us.  

I saw you did pretty well Greg!  Movin' on up!!!  :D

MELK-MAN

QuoteI tried hard to make it, but my bike is having "issues".  :(  

I heard you had a crazy amount of entries.  It would have been my first expert race.  Donald made it, but had shock issues.  Bummer for both of us.  

I saw you did pretty well Greg!  Movin' on up!!!  :D

Are results posted?? Got to pop open my 1st bottle of champgne, and at my home track..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Clay

Nope, no results yet.  Donald just told me about the results.  I saw you won a race at your previous weekend as well.  I heard that Trey won a few races too.  I can't wait to get on my bike and see how close to you fellas I am.  I also can't wait till I'm good enough to battle it out with ya!  ;D

Racingxtc7

QuoteJeff it sounds like you had a good time at Jennings, you might want to change that link to jenningsgp.com though ;)
Hopefully you can make the next race there.

I had so much fun that I've been trying to think up ways to justify the 2000 mile round trip, so i can come down there more.