New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ROAD AMERICA role call!

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, April 02, 2005, 02:14:59 PM

spyderchick

QuoteStill waiting for my motor to get finished...  :(

But I should be there

XIII

And your leathers! Since you're lurking around, give me a call at the beginning of the week so we can set an appointment for you and Missy to pick up your stuff! ;) :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Burt Munro

QuoteAnd the weather will be gorgeous, because I said so!  ;D

So are you the one everyone should blame for the fog last year? :P   Just because you happen to feel that foggy weather is 'gorgeous'. ;D
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Super_KC124

Still thinking. Tow vehicle is a little iffy. Hope to make it. (See you from the back row, if so) :'(

Xian_13

QuoteAnd your leathers!

Ohh you have to tell me...
How do they look?

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteIn all seriousness, I pride myself on knowing what I'm talking about - or at least trying. To that end, I like to ride or drive the courses that I'm covering. In the absence of rain or a wet track, during lunch on Friday, and pending race director approval (never been a problem in the past); will anyone be willing to 1. lend me an inline four and 2. lead-follow me for a few laps.

The 'pay' is lots of press - plus you get first dibs on laughing at how slow I am.

Remeber - I actually DO have a CCS license.

Though I realistically won't be a front runner at Road America, and I don't race on a team that could use the press, I could hook you up. I will be there that day and won't have a race immediately after lunch so I shouldn't be pressed for time or anything. I bring my '99 GSXR 600 along as a spare in case I have a problem with my '02 GSXR 750 so I would have 2 bikes available and I wouldn't really care which one you rode (as long as you kept it upright ;)). The offers available to you if you don't get a better one. :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Burt Munro

Quoteduring lunch on Friday, and pending race director approval

While the corner workers are eating lunch?  Are you sure?
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

stephenr928

So my wife tells me she's got the weekend off, so "Hooray, we're going to the races".

But then she adds, "I could take off a couple extra days before & after that weekend, and we could use some frequent flyer miles plus $29.40 to fly down to the Caribbean.  We can stay with our friends who own the cabin cruiser and visit the British Virgin Islands during that weekend"

(Hmmm.  $29.40 for 2 people to fly round trip to St. Thomas.......Or enjoy Wisconsin in April?)

See ya in May!
Steve
MA  #92
cbr 600 F2
(My Heart Still Remains in the Great Plains)

gma

Yes, I'm sure.

That's the only time they'll be out of my fckn way ...

There's a system to this - the details of which I haven't belabored you with.

Thank you for your concern, but this isn't unsupervised or as unsafe as it may seem.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

HW

B_M_K

QuoteYes, I'm sure.

That's the only time they'll be out of my fckn way ...

There's a system to this - the details of which I haven't belabored you with.

Thank you for your concern, but this isn't unsupervised or as unsafe as it may seem.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

HW

Actually, It is the only time the cornerworkers feel safe about him being on the track... When we aren't near it.

EM JAY

I'll be there as well Friday-Sunday, running Lightweight stuff and maybe Supertwins...

Hey Mike wanna split a hotel again?  Keep your hands to yourself this time please?   :o
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

spyderchick

QuoteSo are you the one everyone should blame for the fog last year? :P   Just because you happen to feel that foggy weather is 'gorgeous'. ;D

I've been bit by the malicious RA fog a few time meself, I would never wish that on me bestest racing buds. 70 and Sunny is what I've orderd up! (Sorry Stumpy, no rain I guess) ;) :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

QuoteOhh you have to tell me...
How do they look?

XIII

Right now? Naked.  ;D Wait 'til mid week, and they'll be starting to look like ultra hip racer leathers. ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org