Summit Point & pets?

Started by gpstar1, April 01, 2005, 07:48:58 AM

gpstar1

Does anyone know if you're allowed to have pets at summit point? I have friends that are coming to watch at summit & they want to bring their lab, but I didn't know what to tell them. Any input would be great.
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

secularist

in reality...pets and racetracks don't mix.  

to answer your question, I do remember seeing dogs at Summit last year, but you might want to check with BSR to make sure.

gpstar1

Yeah i know pets & racetracks don't mix, but ill probally contact summit, & tell my buddy to keep his dog at home. You racin' that weekend?
Chris Kalb

EmerWil

As far as I know pets are allowed at Summit but they must be leashed...

gpstar1

QuoteAs far as I know pets are allowed at Summit but they must be leashed...

Ok. Thanks for the tip.
Chris Kalb

rsmith

They have for the past 4 years.  Best to keep them on a short lead, not because of the dog, because of the maniacs on 'pit" bikes!   ;)

Rick Beggs

pets definatly ok at summit.
on a leash
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

Thumper881

Don't forget your pooper scooper!!

PJ

Quotein reality...pets and racetracks don't mix.  

Huh? The racetrack is a great place to bring man's best friend. Long as you keep your dog leashed or chained and clean up after, ah, you know...

Best to check ahead, as some tracks don't allow or discourage them. But most do. And I, for one, enjoy a family atmosphere at the racetrack, which includes dawgs...
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Thumper881

Paul, You'd love my dog's. I have them trained well. ; They only pee on the tires of Buell's. ;D ;D

PJ

QuoteThey only pee on the tires of Buell's. ;D ;D

Hear that everybody? If you ever see a puddle under my Buell, it's not an oil leak...  ;)
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

numbskullz181

Do the people who think dogs and racetracks don't mix just not like dogs? We've always brought our lab with us to Brainerd and Blackhawk Farms and there's plenty of other dogs there. I've never seen or heard of any issues with them. I'm actually rather disappointed that a few of the tracks down here by Atlanta don't allow dogs. Yes, leashes and responsible clean-up is necessary anywhere you go with them. What's next, no kids at the track?