News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Happiness was...

Started by 251am, April 01, 2005, 02:26:34 AM

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteEh,

Don't worry about it Dave, I'm sure Chris said it with a smirk on his face....

However, I would have to admit, the chicken comment wasn't very funny.   :-/

It's all good though,

Dawn   ;)

Hi Dawn,

Will all respect to you and 251am, I appologize for the chicken comment.

I didn't delete it or modify it due to my strict moral standards (stubborness) as I stand behind what I say, regardless of the consequenses.......or the tastefullness  :-/.

I work with an elite group of individuals, held to the highest standards.........and some of the biggest whiners I have ever heard.  I guess at 6 in the morning after listening to the usual chorus of whining I just didn't care to read about 251am's puppy and felt like blurting out (tourets??).

Sorry to offend.

Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteEh,

Don't worry about it Dave, I'm sure Chris said it with a smirk on his face....

I was most definetly smirking, because Dave doesn't know that Jack is one of the most beloved people in the midwest racing community.  God help the guy who messed with him or Alexa! (Spyderchick)  They both have a HUGE fan base!
It must be neat to have the adoration of the multitudes....  I'd love to try it, but I'm too cranky to get the job! :-[
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

SliderPhoto

Quote.... I'd love to try it, but I'm too cranky to get the job! :-[

And I'm not cranky?  8)

Sorry Dave, yeah, didn't find it funny at all, but my comment was over the top. When I lost my two dogs I didn't expect anyone else to understand.... Anyways... it's all good.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteAnd I'm not cranky?  8)

Yes, but you're gifted.  That forgives a lot of sins. ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteAnd I'm not cranky?  8)

Sorry Dave, yeah, didn't find it funny at all, but my comment was over the top. When I lost my two dogs I didn't expect anyone else to understand.... Anyways... it's all good.

I understand Jack.  What you said was on the same scale as what I said, except mine was unsolicited.  Sorry for that.

No excuses for my comment, but, if I could, I would like to offer some insight.

I work in law enforcement, specifically Border Patrol.  my job, for the last 10 years, is to send people back to their country.  These people are often very underpriviledged and deserving, but my job is my job and I do what I have to do.  That and the deaths I come in contact with almost weekly during the summer months tend to put a hard edge on a man.

In the law enforcement community, my original comment, although still distasteful, would have been considered funny by most of my peers.

I'm sorry that I included you folks in our type of bad humor.

Dave

251am

Hey Dave,
    Man, sometimes my intuition is right on.(Your job.) I accept your apology per the bad humor. I have a lot of friends and family in Tucson/Oro Valley, some are LEO and some are MSF folks. I took the BP exam a few years back and failed the personality/profile section. Be careful out there in the field. I have a feeling I'll be down there soon. I'll buy you lunch and maybe you can show me some of the better roads for riding. Have a good one.  

StumpysWife

I'm so sorry about your puppy.  They're all such good boys and girls.  

Heather