News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Help - I need bodywork connections

Started by Lowe119, March 31, 2005, 01:13:37 PM

Lowe119

My buddy, Kevin, recently bought an 04 (or 05) gsx-r600 and needs good, flexible, and inexpensive plastics to put on before RA.

I don't have time to make it for him and I promised I would put some fingers out on the web for him.

Thanks for any help

Jeff

You've got a lot of choices, so figure out who can get it the quickest.

Matt Drucker has a pretty quick turn around on his in-house stuff and I've had good success with it.  Give him a call 309-526-3246
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

LMsports

Good, flexible, and inexpensive usually don't go well together. I would suggest Armour bodies, GP composites, or Sharkskinz. They are the only three brands of bodywork that I have seen that are actually worth what you pay.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

LMsports

BTW, I have Armour bodywork in stock.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

G 97

QuoteYou've got a lot of choices, so figure out who can get it the quickest.

Matt Drucker has a pretty quick turn around on his in-house stuff and I've had good success with it.  Give him a call 309-526-3246

+ 1  You will not be disapointed.  
G

smoke

godfather has them for 350.. Call to see if they are in stock.  I'm calling next week to get mine

mdr14

You want the best bodywork on the market? Sharkskinz is the best, No question about it. The fit and finish are top notch. Nothing is better.

You want the second best bodywork on the market?

It is the Mad Dog race glass I have through my shop.

The fit and finish is fantastic. What makes it better is that you get all of the high end features with out the high end price.

you can check out the web site for details.
http://www.mdracingstp.com/bodywork2.htm

any specific questions you can email me
matt@mdracingstp.com

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

I just got a set of Armor from Lithium Motorsports.  It's the best bodywork I've had yet.  I couldn't believe how well it fit, and it's very flexable.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Kal

Matt Druckers bodywork is real high quality.  I've had sharkskinz, hotbodies and now I'm gonna stick with MD racings bodywork.

Lowe119

Thanks all. I'm in the process of figuring out our options. If my first attempt doesn't go through today, I'll be calling these others y'all suggested.