News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Re: RACE BODYS

Started by Admin, February 18, 2002, 07:24:29 AM

Admin

I hate to move this post back up on the board, but its hard to not wonder what the motivation for this post is given that XXX has shown up on lots of different boards here of late.  Looks like someone is doing some advertising for their stuff by looking like they are asking questions or are happy customers.  Over at the WERA board, there was some good and quite a bit bad said about these guys.

Buyers do your research!

And if someone from XXX posted this, feel free to send me a free evaluation set of your bodywork and I will let everyone know whether they truly are what you claim! ;)

Shawn

Admin

You don't get it, do you?  You post under the classifieds section as if you are the owner/operator of this company...then you post under here as if you bought it and like it.  Well...which are you?

Shawn

Admin

Well, looks like I'm talking to myself, huh?  Guess thats one reason to use the quoting feature :)

Shawn

funksouljon

I'll talk to ya Shawn! :D

Admin

QuoteI'll talk to ya Shawn! :D

Well, thank you, funkysouljonnieboy!  :)  Notice that I quoted you, so don't try to just remove your post and make it look like you didn't say anything ;).

Shawn