Marriage Proposal?

Started by Nate R, March 23, 2005, 12:41:54 AM

Nate R

Alright, well, the internet is full of e-books and guides that cost $. I can't find a decent site with proposal ideas for free. (Not willing to pay for them yet)

SO, lets hear your proposal stories and/or ideas, guys! (Or gals, share your experiences!)

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Mark Bernard

I propose that you.... "RUN!"   Jist kidding Nate! Good luck in your quest.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

EX#996

Paul got me drunk on blackberry schnapps and then he asked.  16+ year later.....  here we are.   ;D

Nate, it really doesn't matter to a woman how you propose as long as it comes from the heart.

Good Luck,

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

251am

Weekend of camping/hiking/climbing at Devil's Lake. Walked in to the waterfall at Parfrey's Glen. Nothing fancy but the ring; a friend owns a diamond store. Good luck. :o    

Jeff

I'm proof that the proposal doesn't matter..

(in the military)

"well, I'm getting stationed in CA in 2 months.  If you wanna come with me we need to get married.  Whadda you think?"

"yep"

Coming up on 15 years now...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

OH OH OH I GOT IT!!!

Have one of the stunta boyz do a "Jen will U marry me" burnout on the straight at BHF!!!  That'll only cost you a rear tire and I'll donate that for you...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Nate, call me, we need to talk... ::)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

StumpysWife

Christmas Eve 1995!

Ring was in a big box.  He really had me fooled.  He took pictures of me opening it and then popped the question.  

Heather

tigerblade

I wanted to involve her 2 1/2 year old son Alex, so one evening while Sunny was in the kitchen, Alex brought her a little box and said "Marry Kris!"   8)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

stephenr928

We were in a traffic jam on the Buckman Bridge, in Jacksonville, FL.

Perhaps some background info?
She was deployed to Iceland for 6 months.  I had been trying to figure out a way to surprise her, so I started acting indifferent & distant.....Easy to do under the circumstances.  She managed to come back for a weekend "vacation", I picked her up at the base & we were driving home.  I had planned dinner & a walk on the beach that evening, but I couldn't wait!
Needless to go into further details, but yes, she was surprised.....

I guess we're at 12 years.  It's been so long I can't remember!
Steve
MA  #92
cbr 600 F2
(My Heart Still Remains in the Great Plains)

Super Dave

Amy and I went to a family Halloween party as mafia types...suits, hats, fake shot guns...

(Is Mr Rosano Italian?)

Asked her to marry me at gun point...

Gave her a Halloween spider ring...
Super Dave

davegsxrold929r

i did at DAYTONA at the riders meeting., !!!!

uggg    ;)