S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

r6_philly

QuoteAlphabetically??...............

Once again I'm hosed....... :-/

I'm gonna go and slap my dad.  >:(

you think you got it bad?  ;)

Chris_s

got mine yesterday (3/21) last name starts with Syp... ;)

DragonSlayer

Gixxerblade

Decreasing_Dave

Yeah..Yeah...Yeah.......
Clark , Elkins, Syp......

When will we see Yeski and Zhang.  What kind of name is that Dafan??  Did you put that "Z" in there just so you could have an excuse to be last??   ;D

j/k

Dave

DragonSlayer

NightHeat

GOT MINE LASTWEEK!!!

I FEEL SPECIAL NOW ::) ;D

GSXR RACER MIKE

I got mine yesterday, but it's got some unique character to it. Somehow about 1/4 of the front of the license didn't print and it's like a reflective mirror finish in that area. You can still read the back of it so I guess it will still work. :P

UPDATE:
     I called CCS about something else this morning and passively mentioned about the licese as well, they said they would send me a replacement right away. Thanks again Tiff for an always pleasant experience dealing with you! :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

r6_philly

QuoteYeah..Yeah...Yeah.......

When will we see Yeski and Zhang.  What kind of name is that Dafan??  Did you put that "Z" in there just so you could have an excuse to be last??   ;D

j/k

Dave

what u kidding me, it happens to be probably the most used last name on earth. Since it is the most used last name in China. There are full province full of people using it  ;D

It is also spelled, by moronic people(that are from former british colonies), sometimes, Chan and Chang (it is the same character in Chinese)

But there are still like 5 people behind me on CCS' list, whats up with that? ?

Did you get yours yet? I like how AMA send out your license the same day they get your app, and your pic is on it  ;D although I can imagine CCS has a LOT more to do.

r6_philly

QuoteYeah..Yeah...Yeah.......

j/k

Dave

besides, I am also last, I don't need no stinkin excuse  :D

(the "H" is not silent for you good people, I hate when they say it silent. I am simply known as Dafan for ease)