roadracing T shirts!

Started by Speedballer347, March 14, 2005, 08:24:43 AM

Speedballer347

Would anyone be interested in a roadracing T-shirt that has a HILLARIOUS saying (trademarking in progress) and gives big props to roadracers? ? ?

I put this question on WERA, and no one responded.
I dont wanna get stuck w/ a bunch of T's if no one would want one.

Like I posted on WERA, if 20 people say yes, I will get some made.
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

davegsxrold929r

would help if we knew the saying.,

i do not think anyone is going to say yes or no., not knowing that

Speedballer347

Quotewould help if we knew the saying.,

i do not think anyone is going to say yes or no., not knowing that

I am not asking for a commitment, just a yes to an interest if the T's were off-the-hook.

I cant put the saying up yet, it is too good.  I need to get the trademark first.
I am making stunt T's with it, and figured I would make a few race ones at the same time if there was interest.

got 100 views and zero interest at WERA so I am scraping it.  Just gonna do stunt T's.
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Jeff

LOL...  if the product is irresistable, then you'll sell millions, so why worry?

Nobody is gonna say "sure, I'll take one" if they don't know what it says/is...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

OmniGLH

Pfff.  I would never buy anything from some stupid punk stunna.

;)  Half my wardrobe is motorcycle-related.  I'd probably buy one if it was good.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Speedballer347

QuotePfff.  I would never buy anything from some stupid punk stunna.

;)  Half my wardrobe is motorcycle-related.  I'd probably buy one if it was good.

8)

russ1962

The answer to the initial question seems kinda obvious.  Who doesn't wear t-shirts?  And, don't you, we, already know that racers like cool t-shirts?

Yes, I'll buy a cool t-shirt.  But, asking a general audience if they'll buy a shirt from you, before we know what it looks like, my answer is No.  

I'll buy a t-shirt if it's cool, but if you don't tell anyone what it looks like why would anyone respond?  Maybe the WERA board wanted the same thing?

Trademark?  Do you really know what that means?  If we are going to wait for your trademark process to protect your secret, then we'll be waiting about two years.

Filing for a Trademark is not a simple or low-cost process.  

Make the shirts, take pictures of them, and put them up on a site for sale.  

Russ W. Intravartolo, EX #47
mailto:rintravartolo@yahoo.com

smoke

I might be down for two, but my "off the chain" may not be the same as your off the hook"

Speedballer347

Quotemy "off the chain" may not be the same as your off the hook"

LOL!  :D 8)

L8brake731

Like the other guy said, half my wardrobe is racing t-shirts!

Get some balls Man!!! Just do it, if they're not hideous; you know racers; someone will buy them!

I feel like I'm online dating or something like that!! She says, "I'm blonde, tall, and have a great personality", ...... OK,  NOW WHAT?  ::)

S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

L8brake731

BTW  !!!!

Just take a close look at how many of us jokers checked out your thread, hoping to get a look at some NEW duds!!
(I did)
S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

Speedballer347

Right ON!

Any specific colors?
I was thinking black and blue 100% cotton....L & XL only