Jesse Janish Spoiler...

Started by EX#996, March 12, 2005, 01:03:31 PM

StumpysWife

So what happened to Robbie Jensen?

We really wanted to cheer him on to the bitter end.  

Dan-O, I don't ever want to yell, "There's DanO!" when you are on national television on the back of a crash truck again!  I don't think you'll argue with me on that one.   ;)

I'd better not hear one complaint from anyone on "lappers".  Only the top 3 were on the lead lap.

Great weekend of racing overall.  I feel like it's Monday after Christmas!  

Heather

Protein Filled

Robbie crashed on the third lap...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

StumpysWife

QuoteRobbie crashed on the third lap...

Ugh.  I was afraid of that.  

He had a heck of a week, anyway.  

gma

K3 - send me a bill for the kind words - thank you, bruthu. If the bell rings with that, I'll be all up in it.

Yes, I caught the SX winner misstep.

Duhamel continues to elevate himself with humility and talent. The 'catch my draft' or 'unlap yourself' wave (whichever it was) earned a LOT of respect.

And I'm beginning to see a correlation here ... I think (in my sick, twisted, little mind) that MW racers who run the short, squirty, technical track of BHF as well as the massive, fluid, open-air windtunnel of RA tend to develop a very broad skill set that isn't as apparent in riders from other areas who don't have as much opportunity to ride such a combination of tracks. I think this is proving to be an asset.

Did that make sense to anyone else?

Way to make your paper, MW peeps - go on witchyo bad selves.

racerhall

dave i still think you have more to teach me
when can we play together again
nesba in april before ra?
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

B_M_K

QuoteI know.  I've got the RA AMA and the RA (Road Atlanta) AMA picked out.  

I will be cheering you on at both hopefully. I live about 1 1/2 hours away from Road Atlanta.

Super Dave

RA?

Not my favorite track, but...

NESBA hasn't been kind to me.  However, http://www.trackaddix.com has.  They have the track on Wednesday.

To do it, I need a new job first.  Working on that.
Super Dave

racerhall

sorry i was talking about blackhawk before the ra race
dave if you didnt live so far away and didnt take as much time off at work as i do id hire you
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

Super Dave

QuoteI will be cheering you on at both hopefully. I live about 1 1/2 hours away from Road Atlanta.

I'll be there for the AMA National...

But we're talking about Road America... 8)
Super Dave

Super Dave

Quotesorry i was talking about blackhawk before the ra race
dave if you didnt live so far away and didnt take as much time off at work as i do id hire you

I'd hire you too, baby... :-*

Maybe Audi will build an electric car that would make the short commute cheap...Ok, I don't want to think about Audi electric cars.... :-X

BFR before RA?  Ah...  See the NESBA thing.  But we are working on a MAM thing for April 10th...
Super Dave

Jeff

Quotedave i still think you have more to teach me

Like how to write "Come and buy an Audi"  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

fourandsix

QuoteRA?

Not my favorite track, but...

NESBA hasn't been kind to me.  However, http://www.trackaddix.com has.  They have the track on Wednesday.

I think they cancelled the Wed date.