05 CCS FUSA LICENSES

Started by gpstar1, March 11, 2005, 01:05:45 PM

gpstar1

Hey did any of you guys get your 05 ccs/fusa licenses. I thought i would be able to get it at daytona, but no such luck. I have 04s license, but i'm gonna need the 05 real soon. If anyone can tell me when they are going to be mailed out that would be great.
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

L8brake731

I don't know exactly how your region works it, but I raced all last season (2004) without a license ???

I was on file for purchasing it; received a temporary one (the post card) but NEVER got the permanant one.

As of this date, have not received a 2005 one either.
Sent my application for the license in January, raced last weekend with no problem, just don't have the paper ??? :(
S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

gpstar1

Ok. thats what i thought, i'll just keep doin what i'm doin. They never said anything to me at daytona, so i asume everything is cool.  :-/
Chris Kalb

Eric Kelcher

I was at the office Wednesday and the machine was kicking them out. They take about a 1-2 minutes per card and with ~5000 to do it takes a while  :o

By the way they keep a list at registration of everyone that has a current license that is updated weekly.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

gpstar1

QuoteI was at the office Wednesday and the machine was kicking them out. They take about a 1-2 minutes per card and with ~5000 to do it takes a while  :o

By the way they keep a list at registration of everyone that has a current license that is updated weekly.
SWEET! Thanks!  ;D
Chris Kalb

L8brake731

The math says we should be expecting the licenses in the next month ;D

20.8, eight hour days (if the machine holds up) given some coffee breaks, potty breaks, union breaks (can't forget those, right?)and a couple long lunches ;D

In a month or so ;)
S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

TZ_Boy

EX#996

Got mine too....  I mean Paul's came today.

;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

PJ721

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

251am

Is there an alphabetical method to this madness?

xlr8tn

gpstar1

Chris Kalb