Main Menu

What happened to Tez

Started by Lowe119, March 10, 2005, 01:54:50 PM

Super Dave

Super Dave

diesel748

that is a cool pic!!!
I'd frame it
Sorry the weekend didn't work out better for you.

grasshopper

72 people on the Grid! Now that is INSANE!

Freakin swarm of bumble bees taking off!

I'll be crapping my pants if I ever grid up on a pro race like that!

OmniGLH

QuoteChicken or the egg?

I would say his falling down is the chicken that caused the egg (cracked case cover), resulting in a "mechanical DNF."
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Super Dave

LOL!

BMW used to have a Battle of the Legends series for AHRMA.

Anyway, sometimes there were "electrical failures"...

The rod would break and it would spin around and separate the case holding the generator to crank...

At least those guys weren't crashing so hard.

By the live wire, it looked like he was having a good race.  Where'd he fall down?
Super Dave

motobenco

Great coverage of the Midwest contingent, Dano tucked the front in the International Shoe, there is some footage on Speed, for a minute they thought the "green" Yamaha was one of the factory guys.  Hall with the unintentional block on Disalvo in-between 3 and 4...or intentional? Just looking out for the Kawa boys.  All in all great race, it was fun watching Jesse, Ferrell, Ortega and Hall all running together, even if it was only on the ticker.
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

OmniGLH

QuoteGreat coverage of the Midwest contingent, Dano tucked the front in the International Shoe, there is some footage on Speed, for a minute they thought the "green" Yamaha was one of the factory guys.  Hall with the unintentional block on Disalvo in-between 3 and 4...or intentional? Just looking out for the Kawa boys.  All in all great race, it was fun watching Jesse, Ferrell, Ortega and Hall all running together, even if it was only on the ticker.

Yeah Ben pretty much got it right.  Dinglenuts trailbraked too much again and lost it going into 3.  One of these days he's gonna learn that brakes only slow you down.....

8)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

K3 Chris Onwiler

I would SO like to see Tez catch a break.  Injury has been his enemy since the Jordan deal came around.  Better luck, buddy! :-/
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

That's part of it.

Some people are injury prone.

Some aren't.

NFL too.  Some guys don't make a living because they just break.  

Tez seems to break.

I raced AMA regularly at one time.  We were all walking wounded.  That's the way it is.  People with big scars, holes in their body, gimpy and limpy...
Super Dave