If I was available....

Started by Super Dave, March 10, 2005, 05:53:42 AM

tigerblade

It puts the lotion on its skin...

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

grasshopper

April 10th huh?

I'd most likely be able to make Putnam, But MAM is freakin 8 hour drive one way. I'm not sure about that. But Putnam from my house is about 2 1/2 hours.

I'm not sure if April 10th would be worth it though. Still cold out, I'm wondering if we'd be able to push it out there with the weather.

spyderchick

QuoteIt puts the lotion on its skin...

Glad I wasn't drinking anything liquid as it would have squirted out my nose...good one Kris!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chris760

I would be interested in putnam if the price isn't prohibitive, you can e-mail me if you get serious about it.  Souperhawk@aol.com

Chris

Super Dave

QuoteApril 10th huh?

I'd most likely be able to make Putnam, But MAM is freakin 8 hour drive one way. I'm not sure about that. But Putnam from my house is about 2 1/2 hours.

I'm not sure if April 10th would be worth it though. Still cold out, I'm wondering if we'd be able to push it out there with the weather.

For you...

Hey, the VRU at Blackhawk would work.  Certainly less expensive.
Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteI would be interested in putnam if the price isn't prohibitive, you can e-mail me if you get serious about it.  Souperhawk@aol.com

Chris

Serious?

Wait this works the other way...

I can't sell myself to you...  You've got to decide to buy me...

Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteMAM it is!  Let's do this thing!

You're the one that I'm most concerned about, Kim.

Would MAM a good thing then?  I know the distance is further and all...

Might become a small group thing.  A reasonable number to make it easier on everyone is good.
Super Dave

KBOlsen

Logically, MAM is where we should be going.  Yeah, it's further but I've never even seen the place.  I told John last night that we might be headed that way instead - it's all the same to him.

C'mon guys - let's get a group together and make this happen!!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Super Dave

Kim, I'm workin' on it...

Doesn't need to be a big group.  Three is good.
Super Dave

smoke

I can't make either place.   :'(  But its becasue my new bike will not be track ready yet   ;D.  Where will you be in June?  

Sidenote... I may not race this year and only do training for this year with you and cornerspeed.  This is because I waited till the last min to get my bike and then need to get it track ready.

Super Dave

Mel!

June?  Need the new job to make cool things happen.

At this point, I will be doing the AMA National at Road America...

Not ready for complete checking out but...

http://www.superdavesrace.com

The vintage guys all want me to come to Grattan in late June...but there is something at Brainerd at the end of the month with Track Addix...back to needing the job.

Anything happening with Roger Lyle or Cornerspeed that we should plan for, Mel?
Super Dave

grasshopper

For me? Whatcha mean Dave?

How much money are we talking here anyway?

Kim, I'm down for MAM if the price is reseanable!