News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Midwest/Great Plains/Great Lakes Banquet Announced

Started by TiffineyIngram, November 14, 2002, 11:59:50 AM

TiffineyIngram

Howdy guys!  I have got such a cool banquet planned for y'all!  On Saturday, February 8th, our banquet will be held at Kendall's in the Lincoln Park district of Chicago (very classly and a great place to dress up for).  They are shutting down their entire restaraunt just for your awards ceremony!  Although we're not having a sit down dinner, we are having a buffet of their house specialties *AND*, get this, an open bar!  Cost is $25 per person (a smokin deal, considering all you can eat and drink for the whole time you're there), and the mailers will go out in December.  Also, we will have a host hotel and shuttle service (incase you have a lot of fun at the open bar) to be named at a later date.  I now open the forum--what do you think?

bweber

Sounds like fun.  Looking forward to it!  Thanks

TZDeSioux

HandleThis66

Tiffiney...You Rock! ;D
That is an awesome set up, thanks for taking everyone into consideration and setting up something we can all enjoy. I'm sure it will be a blast.  Great work and hope to see you soon!  :-*
Take care...Rhiannon

YTAK_Racing

Lincoln Park..  North side of Chicago.  Good area...and 10,000 bars.  Parking sucks.

Good job Tiff.  When do we find out time ...address..ect...ect...

Thanks

Jon

TZDeSioux

QuoteLincoln Park..  North side of Chicago.  Good area...and 10,000 bars.  Parking sucks.

Good job Tiff.  When do we find out time ...address..ect...ect...

Thanks

Jon

you pick me up and we go together.

TiffineyIngram

Aww...look at that!  Two of y'all already have dates!   ;D  We have the place rented from 7-10pm (this means we must all hurry along Ed Key's speech  ;)).  I'm so happy that y'all like the setup.  It should be a great night, and I am actually getting to go!

chris_chops

Tiffany,
Did you leave any championships out on the other post?
Matt :'(

KBOlsen

WOW :o Tiff, that is just AWESOME!!  Sounds like it's gonna be a great time!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

RC51Racer

Aww...look at that!  Two of y'all already have dates!     We have the place rented from 7-10pm (this means we must all hurry along Ed Key's speech  ).  I'm so happy that y'all like the setup.  It should be a great night, and I am actually getting to go!

Hey Tiff, I'll need a date for the night..... ;D

Mike..you know the guy with the sponser.....

motomadness

Awesome deal Tiffiney.  Maybe I can walk to the banquet, or at least catch a taxi.  ;D

Are you bringing your fiance?

EX#996

QuoteHey Tiff, I'll need a date for the night..... ;D

Mike..you know the guy with the sponser.....

Sorry Mike....

She's engaged to a much younger man than yourself  ;D  Oh.....  There is so many things that I could say, but I won't since this is a public forum.   ;)

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton