News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Midwest/Great Plains/Great Lakes Banquet Announced

Started by TiffineyIngram, November 14, 2002, 11:59:50 AM

TiffineyIngram

;D  Haha...I might bring Eric, it's up to him right now...if not though, Mike, you're on.   :-*  Matt, darlin, I fixed the mistake I made...sorry about that.

Eric Kelcher

sounds like someone might need a champerone (sp?)  :P
I guess I better clear my schedule for Feb
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

roadracer797

So Tiff how far away is the hotel and how far is the bike show from the banquet?
Just wanted to know and it really doesn't matter only coming to see everybody any way, see you all there.
Craig
p.s. Tiff tell Mikey to find his own date
p,s.s.Dawn you want to go with mikey?

EX#996

Quotep,s.s.Dawn you want to go with mikey?

You know Craig, I had several different reponses that I was going to put down to that suggestion.  But knowing you two as I do....  I decided it would be best not to say a word.   ;D

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Jeff

Excellent Smithers </Mr Burns>

Have you worked out any deals with hotels in the area?  Really looking forward to it!

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TZDeSioux

Don't need no stinking hotel... I live 20 minutes from there  ;D ;D ;D

TiffineyIngram

Oops...Eric's out of town...I thought he wouldn't be able to read the message board...looks like I'm busted... ::)

As far as a hotel, I've talked to one that seems really cool--it's in downtown, about 5 minutes from Kendall's and 15 minutes from the bike show.  Here's the thing:  Their special rate for us is $80/night for a single, $95 for a double.  Personally, I think that's a little high, but then again, I'm not from Chicago so I don't know what the normal price is in downtown.  Any thoughts?  Oh, and if y'all have a hookup somewhere, PLEASE pass it my way!

Protein Filled

QuoteDon't need no stinking hotel... I live 20 minutes from there  ;D ;D ;D

Cool, we all get to stay at Brian's!!!
 ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

Super Dave

HandleThis66

Okay Schock racing, I need a date for the 'clubs' after the banquet, you boyz up for it??? Since I missed you last time at Gateway.  This is the last time before the season starts, let's make it a good one!  Maybe this time they will feel right   ;) :-X
HEE HEE HEE - Rhiannon

EX#996

QuoteOkay Schock racing, I need a date for the 'clubs' after the banquet, you boyz up for it??? Since I missed you last time at Gateway.  This is the last time before the season starts, let's make it a good one!  Maybe this time they will feel right   ;) :-X
HEE HEE HEE - Rhiannon

LOL!!!  

I heard about that.  You go girl!  Keep those boys in line....  Lord knows it will take more than my quick wit to do it.   ;D

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

QuoteCool, we all get to stay at Brian's!!!
 ;D ;D ;D

Sure... you all can stay at my house. Only if you shovel the snow off my rooftop deck :P