Young gun uses knife and bat

Started by msmithgsxr, February 18, 2005, 07:24:22 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yeah, teenaged boys will always fight.  I got sent to catholic high school to try to settle me down.  Yeah, sure....
For some reason, Br. Rice, St. Rita, Marist, Mt.Carmal, and Bishop MacNamara boys all thought they were at war with one another.  I suppose it was about the catholic football league, but it was really pretty stupid.  We all had the jackets, and wearing yours in the wrong neighborhood could get you beat up pretty bad.

But we weren't using bats and knives!

Fighting is stupid.  Teenaged boys are stupid.  The only known cure is to survive and grow older.  We've all been there.  But using deadly weapons?  That's way out on the edge.  Do people really need to kill each other over scholastic sporting events?  You might be able to plead your way out of a fist fight, but assault with a deadly weapon is worse by a whole bunch!  Getting busted for that crime will be a life-changing event for any youngster.  Try getting a real job once you sport a felony like that on your record.  You can't even drive a truck!  No CDL for you, Felony Boy!  Nope, once you go that route, you're branded for life.  Kids need to be parented better.  They'll still make stupid decisions, but at least the consequences won't come as a shock to them....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

cstem

Well, if the cse is anywhere near as convoluted as this story is, what with sisters calling and my friend that I don't really know saying this, then the stupid school cop- who probably is a real cop- blabbing about the case to the local teenagers, it will get tossed out as a mistrial or something.  That is if the DA can even put together a case for the grand jury!  

And note to all SW racers- do not box Steve in on the line- he is liable to get nervous and get busy on your arses!! ;D
The voice of the Southwest.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteAnd note to all SW racers- do not box Steve in on the line- he is liable to get nervous and get busy on your arses!! ;D

Awwwww....He ain't so bad.  See you in Phoenix tough guy....

BTW, I'll be towing a 24' enclosed trailer.  I don't need it for my 1 little racebike, but all those weapons take up serious space.  ;D

Besides, you guys better protect yourselves.  There's gangs in the area from what I hear.  The latest is the Westside Hymers.....membership is expanding  :o  :o  :o by the day.  ;D

Dave

Zac

Elaine's been playing Road Rash on the computer to prepare, so watch out for her swinging the chain around.

On second thought, it would most likely be aimed at me.  :o

-z.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteOn second thought, it would most likely be aimed at me.  :o

-z.

Why??   She can get you in your sleep.

Have a good night............... ;D

Dave

MZGirl

QuoteOn second thought, it would most likely be aimed at me.  :o

Silly boy.  The engine is still out of my MZ.  Now after the bike is running again... :o ;)

Look what Corey started.  The whole SW gang just hijacked this thread.

norcalboardr

QuoteWell, if the cse is anywhere near as convoluted as this story is, what with sisters calling and my friend that I don't really know saying this, then the stupid school cop- who probably is a real cop- blabbing about the case to the local teenagers, it will get tossed out as a mistrial or something.  That is if the DA can even put together a case for the grand jury!

ah well i only understand part of what you said but ill try to respond. Nicks sister calls my friend who got stabbed all the time to talk about this stuff. Nick also said in an interview with some one (i can't remember who) that my friend and his sister are pretty much dating? I honestly don't understand that one because he rarely wants to awnser her calls. Plus he hardly knows the girl. "My friend i dont really know says this" ? i don't understand that part but show me where i said that if you could and ill explain. The school cop isn't blabbing about this to teenagers, Ive just been close to the victims family for practically my whole life, so the cop is just talking to him and i overhere all this stuff. He isn't walking around telling people just my friend and i happened to be around. Plus the newspaper clearly states he was arrested :) so the cop wasn't bsing any1.

Baltobuell

Norcal, don't get excited. Just about anything posted will get a rebuttal. Or at least a grammer /spell check. We're a bunch of semi drunkin, bored out of our minds, waiting for spring folks,  trying to amuse ourselves and kill time till then. It ain't nuthin.

MZGirl

QuoteBTW, I'll be towing a 24' enclosed trailer.  I don't need it for my 1 little racebike, but all those weapons take up serious space.  ;D

Yeah, but our trailer is the one that says "precision strike" on the side.   ;D ;)

spyderchick

QuoteYeah, but our trailer is the one that says "precision strike" on the side.   ;D ;)

Is that an invitation or a threat?  :o ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteIs that an invitation or a threat?  :o ;) ;D
That made me laugh out loud!  Bet they never considered THAT when they named the team! :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

norcalboardr

haha thanks Baltobuell im new to this place.. and i just wanted to get some info to you guys and guys gave me crap for it. Im just trying to make sure you dont think im trying to accuse Nick just giving u my info and facts :)