Young gun uses knife and bat

Started by msmithgsxr, February 18, 2005, 07:24:22 AM

msmithgsxr

He is listed as riding for Team Hotbodies.

Published on February 3, 2005 by Modesto Bee, The (CA)
ARREST MADE IN ASSAULT CASE
Modesto police Wednesday arrested a Riverbank teenager they believe assaulted and stabbed a 17-year-old Beyer High School student last week. Nicholas Moore, 18, was arrested for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon. Investigators believe he stabbed the victim twice in the leg and beat him with a baseball bat at Beyer Park late Friday night, officer Rick Applegate said. Moore is being held at Stanislaus County Jail in lieu of $20,000

Chuck

Wow...I hope that is a case of a serious mis understanding.  I would hate to see a young gun throw hiw life away over a teenage sqwabble....

Gixxerblade

You sre its the same Nick Moore? I think Nick spelled his name Nicklaus. I am not sure but thats what I remember seeing.

WebCrush

The racer Nicholas Moore is from Wisconsin

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteThe racer Nicholas Moore is from Wisconsin

Maybe...but he lived in, and rode out of Pacific region.  ???

I hope for his sake that it wasn't him.  Who has the link to the original story??

J-Janisch

Nicky Moore is not from WI.......he's from cali, has been 4ever

racen123

I don't know if it is him, but he lives in Riverbank, next to Modesto, so it's possible.Nickoles Moore is how it he spells his name next to his 2005 national number in supersport and he is listed to ride for Hotbodies.............http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=7162

WebCrush

Sorry, saw his name listed on the mid-west CCS results here: http://www.formulausa.com/points/ccspoints/Midwest%20Class%20Points

I guess the name Nicholas Moore isn't that uncommon.

cstem

Thanks 123- I never would have guessed Nicky to be like that.  Let's hope that is the case.  
The voice of the Southwest.

cstem

Thanks 123- I never would have guessed Nicky to be like that.  Let's hope that is the case.  
The voice of the Southwest.

Gixxerblade