Started by Speedballer347, February 16, 2005, 08:50:39 PM

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

OmniGLH

Eric... you do that, and we're gonna have to change your screenname from Speedballer to Simonballer...

PS - betcha I can ride a faster wheelie than you  ;)

..."Mach-6-in-a-Wheelie" Racing...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

cardzilla

Why the Hell would you want to?  You should be clawing with everthing in your being to avoid a yellow plate, just my two cents.  Is this "guy" you, or a friend?
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

OmniGLH

PPS - I went 1.5 seconds faster by jumping to expert.  No lie.  1:15.7s at BHF as an Am, in the top-3.  First Ex weekend was at BHF.  Tried to be as clean as I could, stay relaxed, fully expecting a butt-whoopin.  By the end of the weekend, I somehow ??? tucked in behind Stumpy, and he towed me to 1:14.30s.  Expert is the shiz-nit man, trust me.

Just don't go poking holes in other people's bikes with your front brake lever  ;)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Speedballer347

QuoteThis young man can ride a wheelie, and he has a 68 tooth rear sprocket on his motorbike.
Why would he have to go to a school? Hello! He can ride wheelies....

Hey jerkwad, do you know me?!  I never heard of you, but by all the personal and repeated insults you have been throwing at me, you must know me.
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

QuoteExpert is the shiz-nit man, trust me.
I know Jim.
Just that w/ all the bike probs I had, I actually got slower.  I aint no expert right now.
Amateur? Could prolly race for free :-/
Maybe do am till I get my footing again, then go ex midseason.  I dunno :-[

QuoteJust don't go poking holes in other people's bikes with your front brake lever  ;)
Diver poked a hole in my bike...at 140  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Man, that was wild...he took it pretty well after he calmed down ;D

Hey Vato, check yo emails! 8)
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Super Dave

QuoteHey jerkwad, do you know me?!  I never heard of you, but by all the personal and repeated insults you have been throwing at me, you must know me.

You know him...
Super Dave

OmniGLH

QuoteHey jerkwad, do you know me?!  I never heard of you, but by all the personal and repeated insults you have been throwing at me, you must know me.

You should know him.  Andy Feuer-something (how in the heck do you pronounce your last name, Andy??).  #19, GSX-R600....
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Speedballer347

r6_philly

I went 1.5 seconds slower by getting my white plate!!!

:'(

Super Dave

Super Dave

Speedballer347

QuoteThat happens too...
how much is a 1 on 1 school w/ you at BHF's?