CCS request.

Started by Gixxer124, November 12, 2002, 05:01:21 PM

Gixxer124

Can I race expert Formula 40, and amateur everything else? Plueeeese! ;D

roadracer797

Kevin
Sure for you anything it's just to bad I can't make these decisions.
Craig

Gixxer124

Thanks Craig. Maybe I should start a poll. ;D

roadracer797

Kevin
Go for it because it would be a good idea to me. F40 don't count in the overall so it's not like you are going to run for the overall. good luck, I will vote for you man.
Craig

TiffineyIngram

Kevin, honey, you know I love you, but umm...no.

:-*

Be happy with going expert--all the hot guys ride Expert Formula 40...especially if we can talk YTAK into riding it with you next year!

RC51Racer

Tiff...I don't get no love.....thanks.... :-/

Mike...

Gixxer124

QuoteKevin
Go for it because it would be a good idea to me. F40 don't count in the overall so it's not like you are going to run for the overall. good luck, I will vote for you man.
Craig

Thats kinda how I look at it. F40 points don't count towards the overall and it's a class based on age. Lap times for the amateur F40 riders on avg. are a bit slower than the regular amateurs. I was turning 1:24's at Blackhawk and 1:16's at Gateway. Experts are turning 1:14's at Blackhawk and 1:08's at Gateway. So, if I win by 20 seconds running 1:16's in F40, finish 2nd or 3rd overall, I should be riding expert. However, I'm almost getting lapped in the open classes, turning the same lap times. Then, I should be a amateur. ???

TiffineyIngram

And Mike too!  He's a hot F40 guy too!!!

Better Mikey?

;D

mj

QuoteCan I race expert Formula 40, and amateur everything else? Plueeeese! ;D
???

This has to be a joke.....you can't possibly be serious about this !

roadracer797

Come on Mike give Kevin a break here and let him make new ground think of all the possiblities with this expert and amatuer thing. It would drive all the officials nuts trying to keep up with what class you are suppose to be in.

roadracer797

Tiff
Don't be telling Mike he's hot because now we don't have a big enough vehicle to get his swelled head in, Now he has to go buy a bigger helmet too. And any way I'm the better looking one of us two.
Craig

r3card

f40 rules f40 rules ex or am to bad overall points dont count though. robert card 02 ROC .  hey tiff hows being married.  it only gets better. {24 years}