CCS request.

Started by Gixxer124, November 12, 2002, 05:01:21 PM

Dawn

QuoteTiff
Don't be telling Mike he's hot because now we don't have a big enough vehicle to get his swelled head in, Now he has to go buy a bigger helmet too. And any way I'm the better looking one of us two.
Craig

Oooo....  I can't wait to see Mike's response to this one.  I have the popcorn ready.   ;D

Dawn   ;)

Gixxer124

Quote from: mj
link=board=rules;num=1037152881;start=0#8 date=11/15/02 at 09:47:15
???

This has to be a joke.....you can't possibly be serious about this !

I'm serious as a heart attack. Oh wait. That's not a very good choice of words when talking about F40 riders. ;D ;D

RC51Racer

Quoteon Nov 16th, 2002, 4:00am, roadracer797 wrote:Tiff
Don't be telling Mike he's hot because now we don't have a big enough vehicle to get his swelled head in, Now he has to go buy a bigger helmet too. And any way I'm the better looking one of us two.
Craig  

OK...I know I'm one of the F40 Hot guys....don't have to be told.... ;)

As for the head size...I want a new helmet anyway, and I have the new truck, I'll fit... ;D

And, Dawn...I'm not going to give you the satisfaction..... :P

HaHa.........

RC51Racer

;)

And..Tifff.....Thank you very much...I need all the help I can get...... :P

EX#996

QuoteAnd, Dawn...I'm not going to give you the satisfaction..... :P

Well Mike....  I guess you will have to add me to that long list of unsatisfied women that you have known.   ;)

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TiffineyIngram

:o :o :o

Geez, there I go thinking Eric won't see this again and boom, I get an email at 10:30 at night saying "Splain this Lucy!!!"  Ah, well, nothing's final until April 7th (the morning after  ;D).  Uh...as for you guys, you know it's all about the F40 riders--that's all us girls go to the tracks to see!

And Dawn--you rock!  Mikey might not think so...  But I can't wait to see you at the banquet!

Tiff

Gixxer124

Quote:o :o :o

Uh...as for you guys, you know it's all about the F40 riders--that's all us girls go to the tracks to see!

Tiff

Damn! If I'd known that I wouldn't of gotten married so young.   >:(

Dawn

QuoteDamn! If I'd known that I wouldn't of gotten married so young.   >:(

Kevin:

Tiff may have said that we go to the track to see all the F40 riders...  but she didn't exactly say why.   ;D

Dawn   :)

Gixxer124

Ther'e all hoping to see Craig in a thong,th,th,th thong!!! ;D

Dawn

QuoteTher'e all hoping to see Craig in a thong,th,th,th thong!!! ;D

Ooooo  - Kevin, your go'na get in trouble for that one!   :D

Dawn  

Eddie#200

QuoteOoooo  - Kevin, your go'na get in trouble for that one!   :D

Dawn  

Tiff just gave me hope!