News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wife advice needed

Started by stumpy, February 14, 2005, 05:04:48 PM

the_weggie_man

"UNDERSDTANDING WOMEN", that has to be the best oxymoron ever!

Aaaha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!! Understanding women? Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!! ROTFLMAO!!

And it can be read two ways, neither of them making sense! More laughter.......... ;D  ::) ;D ::) ;D ::) ;D

StumpysWife

<Molly Shannon>

Don't get me started.  Don't EVEN get me started.

</Molly Shannon>

K3,  That's a lovely offer, but you'd have to make room for the wiener dog, too.  We're a package deal.  

What can I say?  As Pedro says, girls like a guy with skills.  

Heather  ;)

Lowe119

This is an old one, but a true one:

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie.

The genie said, 'OK. You released me from the lamp, blah, blah, blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes, so you can forget about three. You only get one wish.'

The man sat and thought about it for a while and said, 'I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?'

The genie laughed and said, 'That's impossible. Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete... how much steel! No, think of another wish.'

The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish. Finally, he said,
'I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women... know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment... know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing"... know how to make them truly happy. .'

The genie said, 'You want that bridge two lanes or four?'
 ;D

StumpysWife

Also,

Stumpy's internet privledges are now restricted to the wrenching forum.

;)

Super Dave

Wife...

Racing's fun for me, but, because of our schedules, my wife doesn't get to come very often.

I get a short opportunity to work on my stuff and a lot of time working with other people.  

I love my wife with all my heart.

I come up with ideas and so on about what I want to do and the like.  Sometimes, it doesn't fly.  Thats' because sometimes you need to be challenged.  I don't like it sometimes, but I need that.

Still, doesn't mean I understand women... 8)

Is that like miltary intellegence?
Super Dave

the_weggie_man

Yes Dave, very similar.

Genie in a bottle joke....Same story but with a woman, her wish was to lose her love handles. The wish was granted and her ears fell off.  :o :o :o

C'mon, I can take it ladies...go ahead and blast away. ;D

Dawn

QuoteC'mon, I can take it ladies...go ahead and blast away. ;D

Alright Gordy....

At the next Wegman Auction, it's going to be YOU in the bikini!

:o

the_weggie_man

You thought Super Dave was bad? You don't want to see me in a bikini.

Besides, there isn't enough money in all the bank accounts in the audience at the Wegman to get me to do that.

Super Dave

Come on, it's for a good cause...

No amount of money?
Super Dave

cardzilla

Thanks for the support (?), Stumpy.  Luckily I'm the type who can be happy for the lucky people in life and you are one of those!  I have tried with the wife, we are hopelessly mismatched personality types... maybe good, maybe bad, but definitely not good for racing.  Don't worry though, the mad scientist is already in the garage cooking up carbon fiber goodies for distribution to Honda riders across the land.  I also have $$ rolling in from the fire sale that should be going towards a CNC machine... oh yeah, she'll want me back on a bike once I get that bad boy fired up!!!  ;)
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteK3,  That's a lovely offer, but you'd have to make room for the wiener dog, too.  We're a package deal.  

Done.  How soon can you get here? :-*
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

StumpysWife

QuoteDone.  How soon can you get here? :-*

Stumpy's behaving and following instruction pretty well these days.  I think I'll stick around and crack the whip a little longer.   ;)