The Moan Phone...

Started by TiffineyIngram, February 10, 2005, 11:16:09 AM

TiffineyIngram

Down here a local country station has a skit called the "Moan Phone", where basically you use it to vent.  Venting is a very healthy thing and since we're all building up testosterone (male and female), I thought we could all use a brief therapy session.

I'll start.

I hate it when you're in the middle of a six-inch stack of licenses and someone calls and you have to stop what you're doing (which normally is fine), but then they say "can you hold on a sec" and have a five minute conversation on the other line.  Then they expect you to still be there when they come back and when you're not they call back and are mean and rude.

spyderchick

LOL...that's pretty funny.

Just consider it practice for when Maddie gets older. Mom...I need it now!  Wait...hang on...I need you to wait for me... ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chris_s

i hate it when i have bad luck.  which is all i seam to have.  20 years old....two major abdominal surgeries in the past two years.  stomach problems for the rest of my life.  i have no word on when my tire warmers or suit are coming in (could be late for my first race) ANDDDDDDD my license app seams to be lost somewhere >:(  aaaaaahhhh what a life ;D

TZDeSioux

I want to hurt those people who save their sick days for some reason and come into work looking all nasty, mouth breathing, nasily, coughing all over the place, spreading their disgusting germs all over everyone's office.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteI want to hurt those people who save their sick days for some reason and come into work looking all nasty, mouth breathing, nasily, coughing all over the place, spreading their disgusting germs all over everyone's office.
How do you think I make Friday practice sessions? >:(
I hate bosses who question the fact that you only get sick on Fridays in the summer!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TZDeSioux

QuoteHow do you think I make Friday practice sessions? >:(
I hate bosses who question the fact that you only get sick on Fridays in the summer!

>:( yourself!

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

cardzilla

Tiff, I HAVEN'T been using the moan phone, because I know you're busy, but have you been getting my emails?  Knock once for yes, two for no.

Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

TZDeSioux

TiffineyIngram

Yes, Larry, I'm making that 'address change' for you today.

cardzilla

You rock  ;D Much love  8)
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

TiffineyIngram

Larry!  No whammies...

Welcome to #22ville.