News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Summit Point Practice

Started by wave3racing, February 10, 2005, 07:02:18 AM

wave3racing

I'm planning to do my first race at Summit this year and wanted to know if a Friday practice is normally available.

If so, who can I contact to confirm the schedule and cost?

Thanks,
Dan

cbrf4_269

usually there is, it is run by either marrc or lockhard or summit.  If you call summit point they will answer your question, but usually there is.  

NightHeat

Does anyone know what it usually costs for the Friday practices and who do you send the cash to?

EmerWil

MARRC does have several track days scheduled for the upcoming season.  Please check the calendar at www.marrc.org to see which practice day(s) work for you!

Will

xseal

the Fri track day (4/29) is on the schedule, as I recall.  there is also a NESBA day on the Monday (4/25) on Summit Main.

Its usually $75 at the door, plus entry fee.

wave3racing

Thanks all for the feedback  ;)

NightHeat

I looked on the Marrc sight and didn't find anything about racers being able to practice on Friday's.  

Somebody help me, I'll need the practice after this long miserable winter.

GeeMan614

Who's schedule did you see this on? I want to practice also
Cliff
#614 EX

EmerWil

QuoteI looked on the Marrc sight and didn't find anything about racers being able to practice on Friday's.  

Somebody help me, I'll need the practice after this long miserable winter.

The MARRC track day is May 27th.  Also you can check summit point's web site.  It's www.summitpoint-raceway.com

smoke

If you look at the LP sched you will see they have TDs on Friday also.  They are cheep.

What happended to the Summit Test and Tune days?

cbrf4_269

man you all will need your pratice to keep up with me     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NightHeat

Where might someone find the LP schedule?

I know I've seen it somewhere before but can't remember how to get there.  Somebody show me the way :-/

Chris_s

What is a good lap time at summit for amatuer?

SVbadguy

QuoteWhat is a good lap time at summit for amatuer?

What size bike?

gpstar1

I did a 1:25 /26 in AM GTL on a SV 650. I guess thats good??
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

Chris_s

600cc liquid cooled 4 stroke ???

SVbadguy

I know that the fastest AMs last year were doing about 1:20 and the slowest 1:30.

1:25 on an SV should be good enough to win, or top 3 in the amateur lightweight classes.