Need help!

Started by cbrf4_269, February 10, 2005, 03:35:21 AM

cbrf4_269

I am thinking of getting a nice trailer in AZ from an AMA racer, problem is... it is in AZ and I am in VA.  Other than flying down there, renting a car and driving it back.... does ANY ONE know is a shipping company that I can go thru to bring it here?  

rotoboge

Check out FowardAir... I have shipped many things, including bikes, and they are the best. Website is: "www.forwardair.com". Good luck! ;)

Jeff

wow... hope you got a good deal because transport is going to be pretty pricey.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Bad_Matt

QuoteI am thinking of getting a nice trailer in AZ from an AMA racer, problem is... it is in AZ and I am in VA.  Other than flying down there, renting a car and driving it back.... does ANY ONE know is a shipping company that I can go thru to bring it here?  

Well...  It just so happens I will be travelling through the AZ area at the end of the month headed for the east coast.  I could have space to haul the trailer.  You can pick it up in Daytona or possibly in Ohio.

Drop me a line and we can work out the details.

davegsxrold929r

find one local., you will be better off...

cbrf4_269

QuoteWell...  It just so happens I will be travelling through the AZ area at the end of the month headed for the east coast.  I could have space to haul the trailer.  You can pick it up in Daytona or possibly in Ohio.

Drop me a line and we can work out the details.

I don't see an e-mail for you and i think I send you one, send me an e-mail at hondaf3@hotmail.com