Are you suffering from PMS?

Started by Dawn, February 09, 2005, 01:44:49 PM

Dawn

Everyone seems a little tense lately.  Could this be why?

;)

Baltobuell

I know I am. I shoveled snow to get my street bike to pavement today. For some reason it went into the 50's. Whoohoo going for a quick spin. Found out it has a dead battery.  Send Zoloft

Dawn

Woofentino Pugrossi

Naw, it isnt PMS. ;D My take is everyone is tired of listening to a raving idiot. :)
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Dawn

QuoteNaw, it isnt PMS. ;D My take is everyone is tired of listening to a raving idiot. :)

Shhhhhh.........

;)

mike_rbm

LMsports

No, I just got back from 10 days in sunnly Las Vegas with 5 days of track time! ;D
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

K3 Chris Onwiler

I'd just be happy to continue the buildup on mine!  Need more money!  Need more money!  Need more money!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Protein Filled

QuoteNo, I just got back from 10 days in sunnly Las Vegas with 5 days of track time! ;D

I second that! Also, rode my ice bike on Sunday and will be riding it tomorrow and this coming weekend as well!

I may be suffering from RWS though... Roadrace withdrawal syndrome!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

PJ721

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

putter

QuoteI second that! Also, rode my ice bike on Sunday and will be riding it tomorrow and this coming weekend as well!

I may be suffering from RWS though... Roadrace withdrawal syndrome!

Maybe if I didn't work every dang weekend I could get out on the ice with you guys and I wouldn't be so crabby. >:(

cb186

QuoteMaybe if I didn't work every dang weekend I could get out on the ice with you guys and I wouldn't be so crabby. >:(

;D
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo