News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Grrr...CCS screwed up my season plans

Started by Zac, February 08, 2005, 05:13:38 PM

Old808

Yeah, it sounds like a cool plan.  Hopefully you'll get more women this year.

BTW, where do you grid a 40 y/o woman?  Does she get scored in the class she ranks best? ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Formula Femme.  They run that class in roadracing, heaven, right? ;)
Super cool!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

Screwed up plans?

LOL!  That's part of the motorcycle racing industry...

Anyone want to tell my stories for me....
Super Dave

spyderchick

QuoteScrewed up plans?

LOL!  That's part of the motorcycle racing industry...

Anyone want to tell my stories for me....

There once was a man from Nantucket... ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

MZGirl

QuoteFormula Femme.  They run that class in roadracing, heaven, right? ;)
Super cool!

Yes, and the Femme racers have PJ parties and pillow fights afterwards.   ;)

But on a serious note, we are looking for a Formula Femme class sponsor (in case anyone reading this is interested).

Super Dave

QuoteYes, and the Femme racers have PJ parties and pillow fights afterwards.   ;)

But on a serious note, we are looking for a Formula Femme class sponsor (in case anyone reading this is interested).

On the serious note...

I though the PJ parties and all was a pretty good idea...

Didn't someone say we should have spectators.  That would work...
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYes, and the Femme racers have PJ parties and pillow fights afterwards.   ;)
Sigh....  I suspect I'll be having lovely dreams tonight!
Racing....  Women....  Women who race....  It's like the Garden of Eden!  All you left out is beer!  (Maybe that's the forbidden fruit!)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Roger@ASMA

QuoteSigh....  I suspect I'll be having lovely dreams tonight!
Racing....  Women....  Women who race....  It's like the Garden of Eden!  All you left out is beer!  (Maybe that's the forbidden fruit!)

Um....nope....we've got our Saturday night Trackside BBQ......of course it's BYOB :) (or steal someone elses when they pass out!!)

By the way, I bet we could get the guys to pitch in for a PJ pillow fight........just don't let Hunter pick the PJ's!

cstem

Elaine the only good reason not to run Femme with a money race is that you might make some of the guys lose money!  

Matt and Chris- Honda Hawks are no longer considered race bikes and EX500's aren't even bought by new riders anymore!  And to the guy that rides the FZR 4- moth ball it!
There are plenty of SV's on teh insurance market that make more power running on one cylinder than most of these. Plus tway more fun.  I am glad that Chris and Matt both moved on (Matt to Apriller 1K!)

It's great to see folks on the board again- I really missed you during the offseason.  Besides, there are no good Mountian Bike racing forums for me to get peolple riled up in!
The voice of the Southwest.

spyderchick

QuoteElaine the only good reason not to run Femme with a money race is that you might make some of the guys lose money!  

Matt and Chris- Honda Hawks are no longer considered race bikes and EX500's aren't even bought by new riders anymore!  And to the guy that rides the FZR 4- moth ball it!
There are plenty of SV's on teh insurance market that make more power running on one cylinder than most of these. Plus tway more fun.  I am glad that Chris and Matt both moved on (Matt to Apriller 1K!)

It's great to see folks on the board again- I really missed you during the offseason.  Besides, there are no good Mountian Bike racing forums for me to get peolple riled up in!

But the FZR400s have such a beautiful scream!! ;D ;D ;D

Got to agree with you though, most of those bikes are over a decade old. Ah...such is life...
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Zac

QuoteMatt and Chris- Honda Hawks are no longer considered race bikes and EX500's aren't even bought by new riders anymore!  And to the guy that rides the FZR 4- moth ball it!

Corey, are you just fishing to get Roger started on the value of a Hawk in racing?  Hopefully Devon Ward will show up at a Firebird race with his Hawk just to beat a few SVs.

-z.

MZGirl

QuoteIt's great to see folks on the board again- I really missed you during the offseason.  Besides, there are no good Mountian Bike racing forums for me to get peolple riled up in!

Yeah, I saw some of your "riling up" on the DCB Adventures forum.  I was poking around there since they host the first AZ Xterra triathlon of the year.  Clicked on a few of the mountain bike racing discussions that went on for several pages and lo and behold cstem was right there in the middle of it.  I was like "Hey, I know that guy!"   ;)

See ya in a few weeks!