CCS Raised daytona fee 30 bucks a race!!!

Started by wizard, February 08, 2005, 11:53:41 AM

wizard

Kevin how can you do that in the middle of an event. There was nothing in your flier saying the event would change from 55.00 to 85.00 for each event.

This is the worst case of customer service i have ever seen. we are your customers you know!

I hope you guys give this some series consideration.

wiz

Stinger562

>:((Booooooo!! keep jerking us around, there are other racing organizations out there. Most of have already set aside a budget and it's tight as it is, great way to be notified >:(

R1KILLER

i pre-reg a while ago, shouldn't there be a cut off date of some kind?  

OmniGLH

Wait... what???

You sure that's not just the difference in price between pre- and post- registration?

Before we get our panties in a bunch... let's see if CCS can clarify.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

wizard

i called and spoke with linda, even though i did that last friday and everything was fine, she said i had up to 2 weeks prior to the event.

she said any entry received after feb 1 would have to pay the extra fee because of some $30,000.00 insurance fee they had to pay or some line of bullshit

WebCrush

I JUST spoke with both Tiff AND Linda and they said the fee applied to EVERYBODY.

I thought I was clear at first as I pre-entered before the 1st but Linda said she NEVER said anything like that.

Don't you love this organization?

OmniGLH

LOL!

Worst... company... ever...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

wizard

i just know it pisses me off....

im going to go find someone to fire damit!

Mongo

ROTFLMAO - Adam - when are you going to learn that threatening to sue is a really bad idea?  

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Dutch110

About the time he legitimately makes an AMA grid ;)

WebCrush

QuoteROTFLMAO - Adam - when are you going to learn that threatening to sue is a really bad idea?  

when's it not allowed and big companies don't take advantage of the little people.

Old808

Quotewhen's it not allowed and big companies don't take advantage of the little people.
"Take advantage?"  It's racing, not shopping for medicine or food.  If you don't like it, don't go.  If enough people do that, y'all will be heard.  If you're gonna race anyway, drop the drama.  It's not endearing you to anyone.

"Little people" with 2 GSXRs.  Do you have a clue what real life is like?  Find the Christopher Fund thread.  ;)