News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

For you Packer fans in Super Bowl withdrawal

Started by dylanfan53, February 06, 2005, 08:11:24 PM

Thorny

By the way Dave, college players are payed, and well.

Dawn

Thorny:

Your cow post was offensive and has been deleted.  You may want to repost some of your other thoughts.  Remember, keep this board work safe and kid safe.

Thanks!

;)

putter

QuoteNope, you can do that in the U.P., too.

And ice cream, too.   ;D

Heather

Well, if I can get ice cream also, I guess I gotta move.  8)

Super Dave

QuoteBy the way Dave, college players are payed, and well.

Yeah, it happens.

The Nebraska Unicamral wanted to pass a law to pay them as employees of the university, but the NCAA won't let it happen.
Super Dave

Thorny

Dawn you should work at mid Ohio w/the track security, we call them "the track Nazi's" you moderators saying this is a 'family board,' dream on. You Packer fans love to dish but no spine to recieve.
 You guys are clowns, with your 4000 or so posts in under 6 months babling your ingnorance for all the world to read, get a real hobby besides frying your eyes reading and writing on this board. How much will we all look back on this crap and realize the time we could have been doing something w/our kids. I am out, if i plan on waisting time on any of these un-costitutionally ran message boards I will surf the WERA one, at least they write freely. Besides, who and why are some of you guys moderating? Especially you Dawn, what motorcycle knowledge can you pervey to some of the riders that have 10-15yrs seat time? Oh, I forgot "The old land yaught does go through snow!" case made? Now do your little chicken crap and delete my post. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

putter

Dawn, leave it up. The whole racing community can see what a loser Thorny is.  ;D

Dawn

I will leave the post up.

Dang PJ, nothing like being pissed at the world.

See ya,

Dawn   ;)

ScottR686

It's funny how a post FOR PACKER FANS can get so many outside opinions. I though it was a cool thread and since I work at a motorcycle shop it was a change of topic for once. Some people.

Super Dave

Super Dave

Thorny

putter call me a loser in my face, I will say these things in peoples face.

putter

Quoteputter call me a loser in my face, I will say these things in peoples face.

LOL. Would that make me "tough"?  8)

Thorny

Nope, but I would help wake you up. I would guess you might be tough already from doing our sport. Although it would validate your smart a$$ remarks to people though.
 As my good buddy Larry Manor would say, putter your just a weasel!