was there a photog at gingerman?

Started by jigmoore, February 05, 2005, 01:39:35 PM

jigmoore

...at the ccs races on oct 10, 2004...

i thought i saw jack (from sliderphoto) there....but can't remember if that was an stt day or the races.

brian 'jig' moore
novice #36
what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

morepower

I email Jack about a week or 2 after the 10th and
he said he was not able to attend.
Arwood Racing
CCS
EX #82

H-man

Well Mr. March, according to his website, Jack was at all the STT Gingerman events, but didn't make it to either of the CCS Gingerman races.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

jigmoore

QuoteWell Mr. March, according to his website, Jack was at all the STT Gingerman events, but didn't make it to either of the CCS Gingerman races.

mr. march......that's funny.....

hey - how come the e-mail notification doesn't work for me?  i didn't know anyone replied.....

so was anyone else there taking pics?

H-man

Only private parties.  As far as I know, no commercial photogs.

Oh as for the notifications, you have to select "notify of replies" for each thread that you want to receive a notice.  Unlike that "other" BBS ;D, there isn't an automatic notification just because you posted to a thread.

So Brian, have any hot chickies or sponsors approached you now that you are Mr. March? ;)

Both wheels off the ground.  Was that CCW at Grattan?
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

jigmoore

QuoteOnly private parties.  As far as I know, no commercial photogs.

Oh as for the notifications, you have to select "notify of replies" for each thread that you want to receive a notice.  Unlike that "other" BBS ;D, there isn't an automatic notification just because you posted to a thread.

So Brian, have any hot chickies or sponsors approached you now that you are Mr. March? ;)

Both wheels off the ground.  Was that CCW at Grattan?

i did select notify of replies
- the first time in the top right of the thread
- second time i checked the box in the reply
still haven't got one.

sponsors...yes, i have had some luck in that department.....

wheels off ground...
yep - that's ccw at grattan in second gear bouncing off the rev-limiter cresting the jump between (cw) t4 and t5.

jigmoore

and i just checked the notifications button at top of page....lists the threads as notification enabled.....

and e-mail addy is correct....

hmmmm.  go figure.

H-man

Not that you aren't observant enough to notice this, but after clicking on the "notify of replies", did you click on "yes" where it read "yes-no"?

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

dylanfan53

I noticed the notification quit working a couple months ago.

Don Cook
CCS #53

jigmoore

QuoteNot that you aren't observant enough to notice this, but after clicking on the "notify of replies", did you click on "yes" where it read "yes-no"?

don't really remember.....but when i just clicked it now...it asked if i wanted to de-activate - so i assume i did it right.

do you (or anyone) get e-mail notifications?

jigmoore

QuoteI noticed the notification quit working a couple months ago.

sweet pic on the calendar, btw.....

H-man

Well I certainly didn't receive an e-mail about your 2 posts and I've ck-ed off on receiving a notice.  So I guess Don's right.  The system is hosed.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)