News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Car shopping - input wanted

Started by OmniGLH, February 03, 2005, 11:23:25 AM

cornercamping

Quotebuyit buyit buyit!!!!  arggggghhhhh you drive a hard bargin..... OK 26,500 and I am LOSING money at that.. I am actually paying you to take my car!!!  ::)

$22K and I'll send a wire transfer right now and be on my way to pick it up  :)

<don't take it as an insult to what I"m offering.  I always look for "deals" >

tstruyk

If i dont sell it in approximately 6 months your on!!!   OR.......... you can wire me 22k now, and make the payments for me for the next 6 month and THEN take it!!  ;D  WHAT A DEAL!!!!!  I'm practically GIVING it away!!!!!  haha

to be honest I really dotn WANT to sell it and if I wasnt racing I would keep it... fiance aint diggin the whole we have 4 cars now thing.  Gotta get rid of one of em

tim

ps not insulted, i'll listen to any offers... may not take em, but I will listen  ;)

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

cornercamping

QuoteIf i dont sell it in approximately 6 months your on!!!

$20K in 6 months...   you forgot depreciation
 ;) ;D

Plus, if I buy you're Z, then I gotta cancel a bike I have on order cause I'd be using the $ on your car.  That'll cost me my deposit I had to put down to order the bike  :(

tstruyk

Quote$20K in 6 months...   you forgot depreciation
 ;) ;D

Plus, if I buy you're Z, then I gotta cancel a bike I have on order cause I'd be using the $ on your car.  That'll cost me my deposit I had to put down to order the bike  :(
I didnt forget depreciation... I was hoping YOU would  ;)

your in the same boat I am in, no way can I buy another bike if I/we have 4 cars in the driveway... 3 is ok as one is her work car... I think if she gets 2 so do I!!! (or at least a 2nd bike!!)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

cornercamping

What kind of bike are you looking for.. maybe we can work some kinda deal  :)

tstruyk

lookin at 03-05 RC51(pending financing and how much jack we make at the wedding!!)  I like the big twin for round town and can throw in some TD's with it, unless you know someone who'll trade my 02R6 straight up for a race prepped 03-04 R6  ;D... dont think there are too many of those type a guys out and about though... and ya know what, I'll just have to represent the old school carb'd yammi, who needs a new stinkin frame and fuel injection anyway!!!!

If you can talk my better half into a trade... 03-05 RC51 + $$$$ for the Z, by all means have at it!!  She's a hoot to haggle with though!   ;)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

cornercamping

Interested in a 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille R instead of a RC  :)

Silver
2700 Street Miles
Never Down or dropped
Akrapovic full Ti system

+

some $$ for the Z

;D

r1owner

You can get a new Mazda 6 for slightly more than you're talking about Jim.  I've seen new Mazdaspeed Miatas for low-mid 20's.  Should be able to get a used one cheaper than that.

tstruyk

damn you........ why ya gotta throw that out there.  

I can see it now... "honey....bout that no street bike thing.... well.... I sold the Z!!!!"

CCS GP/ASRA  #85

cornercamping

Quotedamn you........ why ya gotta throw that out there.  

I can see it now... "honey....bout that no street bike thing.... well.... I sold the Z!!!!"

It doesn't have to be a street bike  ;)   A set of sharkskinz and she's ready to go.  Has Ohlins suspension, OZ wheels, ect.   ;)

;D

Old808

Omni, I've been in the same position.  Traded my truck for a Golf VR6 a month before going to grad school.  That was perfect, and it still towed my RC51 to the track without breaking a sweat.

tstruyk

QuoteIt doesn't have to be a street bike  ;)   A set of sharkskinz and she's ready to go.  Has Ohlins suspension, OZ wheels, ect.   ;)

;D

your killing me hear.... how much $$ extra for the Z?  I need 26,500 total to PO, give me a legit off (not a "deal"  ;)) and we'll talk more... I am gonna be in SOOOOOOOooooooo much trouble!!!   :-/ ;D
CCS GP/ASRA  #85