QuoteDawn  (the queen of cheap)

You're not cheap, you're "thrify" or "frugal".  ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

TZDeSioux

QuoteDoesn't BMW "Certified" used cars offer scheduled maintance "free" of charge until 100k miles  ???

The catch is they charge you if you do any maintenance before the computer says it's ready. Unless you like doing oil changes every 10k miles... it's worthless for the most part. It was the same bs with MB.

TZDeSioux

QuoteHow about leasing a new car  ???  2 year lease, 15k a year...  :-/

You can get a new Audi S4 for under $20k on a new lease.  Prepay it and you got a pimp ride that'll eat up most cars and spit them out by 2nd gear  :D

pinche idiota!

cornercamping

What  ???  I'm surprised the BBS doesn't know the spanish version of the F word  ;D

OmniGLH

A 350Z would be nice but I absolutely have to stay under $20k.  Stop teasing me, please!  I have a horrible impulse buying addiction, I can't be tempted!  ;)  

That Cooper would be about perfect - that is cheaper than I expected a used S to be.  Nadaguides.com has '03s at 22-24k.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

cornercamping

QuoteThat Cooper would be about perfect - that is cheaper than I expected a used S to be.  Nadaguides.com has '03s at 22-24k.

So, you like, uhm... log in, and click that "Buy it Now" button
 ;) ;D

cornercamping

OmniGLH

I've thought about leasing too.  I actually leased my '00 Jetta... VW was running a special for $169/mo, and that's what I got it for.  At the time, it was all I could afford.  But you've gotta keep the car in MINT shape, or get hammered when you turn it in (lucky for me my dad wanted it when it was time to turn it in.)  Living in the city, I most definitely won't be able to keep it in mint, damage-free shape.

Plus, after 2 years, I want something to show for it.  I don't want to turn it in and start over.  I figure if I go with something fun and sporty... then when I'm done paying on it, I can keep it as a hobby car and have some fun with it (suspension, hot-rod parts, etc.)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

OmniGLH

Quotetock

;D

Ha-ha.  Well I'm not ready to buy yet.  I'm planning to trade my truck in on something... and can't trade the truck in until I get back from Daytona.  Right now I'm just doing my research to see if I can find something that I can live with for the next few years.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

tstruyk

buyit buyit buyit!!!!  arggggghhhhh you drive a hard bargin..... OK 26,500 and I am LOSING money at that.. I am actually paying you to take my car!!!  ::)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"