News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Nominations 4 Woman of the Year

Started by spyderchick, February 03, 2005, 06:41:16 AM

Dawn

Thanks everyone, it's an honor just to be mentioned.

Dawn   ;)

MZGirl

QuoteHow about Bonnie from STT?

I 2nd that nomination!

QuoteThis award is to honor a female within the sport who has had positive and lasting impact on the sport.  

1)  She's the owner of Sportbike Track Time, one of the most popular track day organizations throughout the country.

2)  She's the event organizer of Femmoto.  The 2005 Femmoto event will be the 4th national all-women's track day event.  I attended last year's event as a guest instructor, and the impact this event has on women riders is extrordinary.  Women from all backgrounds and riding levels come together for this event, and the chance to demo different bikes from different manufacturers (which some ladies might not otherwise have a chance to do) is a big plus.  Women get to speak directly to several manufacturer reps at this event to tell them exactly what they like/don't like in a bike from a woman's point of view.  Femmoto is growing each and every year because it is a fun, enjoyable, and well-organized event.

My vote is for Bonnie Strawser!   :)

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteOr there is always your favorite person Karya.

Brandon
Now Brandon....  Don't go turning this into a beauty contest! ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com