MARCH 4TH TRACK DAY AT FIREBIRD EAST

Started by RAY_HYMER, February 02, 2005, 11:49:16 AM

RAY_HYMER

Sunday (24 hours): Few showers. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.   :(

MZGirl

It's only Tuesday.  I'll start to worry when it's Friday.

Zac

Hey, I'm pretty fast in the rain...

Until I fall  :-X

-z.

RAY_HYMER

DANG!!! IT'S GETTING WORSE!!   :o

Saturday (24 hours): Few showers. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Sunday (24 hours): Few showers. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s.   :-/

Mark_Weiss

This just in from NOAA:

Friday. Partly sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 70s. Light wind in the morning. Becoming southwest 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday. Partly sunny with a 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower to mid 70s.

Sunday. Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s.

Mark

Al_Soran

.....and they said it was going to rain two weeks ago too....end up being an awesome day, track pretty dry by 11am. Let's all hope for the best! Of course if it does rain, my tire issues are solved!  ;D

MZGirl

Grr....

Friday...Partly sunny. Highs in the lower to mid 70s. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph in the morning...Becoming southwest 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon.

Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s to mid 50s. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph in the evening...Becoming light after midnight. Chance of rain 10 percent.

Saturday...Partly sunny. Chance of showers through the day...With chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Cooler. Highs in the mid to upper 60s. West wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Saturday Night...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s to mid 50s.

Sunday...Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid to upper 60s.

It can rain all it wants on MONDAY!   >:(

Al_Soran

Anyone have a spare Michelin Race H2- 150/60/17 they'd be interested in selling? Not sure how the one I have mounted will hold up after Friday/Saturday trackdays and would like to have it in the event it rains on Sunday. The local vendor wasn't able to get one for me, so I was planning on running slicks Sunday..... but with the potential of rain..... :o

Thanks!

Zac

QuoteAnyone have a spare Michelin Race H2- 150/60/17 they'd be interested in selling? Not sure how the one I have mounted will hold up after Friday/Saturday trackdays and would like to have it in the event it rains on Sunday. The local vendor wasn't able to get one for me, so I was planning on running slicks Sunday..... but with the potential of rain..... :o

Thanks!

I think I have a seriously shagged 150 pirelli SC2 DOT lying around I'd give you for free.

-z.

Al_Soran

Thanks for the offer Zac....

I'll keep an eye on the sky and the H2 currently on the bike to see if it exceeds "seriously shagged". If it does, I'll look you up. Hell, I'll look you guys up anyway...it'd be nice to meet some of the others running the lightweights/ultralightweights.

Regards...